Africa pressure pumping market is expected to reach $2.34 billion by 2020, up from $770 million in 2013. Pressure pumping services increases access to proven reserves, improving asset value and ROI. Hydraulic fracturing is frequently used pressure pumping method across the world. Apart from hydraulic fracturing, cementing, sand control services are also used as part of pressure pumping services.
Many emerging hydrocarbon-producing countries pursue national development policies based on the protection and promotion of domestic industries. Most of the government policies concentrate mainly on the improvement of energy efficiency, in both residential and industrial sectors, as well as increasing renewable energy sources. Further restructuring of the energy sector will be one of the key issues for ensuring sufficient energy investments to meet the rising need for fuel and electricity.
Increasing energy demand, increasing exploration activity in deeper waters, shale boom and rise global well intervention demand are the major drivers for pressure pumping market. On the flip side, lack of skilled labor and need for initial technical equipment are some of the factors restraining the market.
Countries such as United States and China are expected to drive the market demand because of the ongoing shale boom. Decent market opportunities exist in regions such as Asia-Pacific and Africa, where the current offshore exploration activity is at an all time high. The North Sea is also a region to look for in terms of market demand, even though the region is suffering from dwindling oil and gas reserves, as the companies started exploring much deeper waters for new oil and gas reserves.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for the pressure pumping services along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the Africa pressure pumping services market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on both country and regional scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on both country and regional scale.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Africa pressure pumping services market on both country and regional basis.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report