The US optical sensors market is expected to grow to USD 4.97 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.14% over the period 2016-2021.With quick-paced innovative progression in the optical sensors business, market players have presented exceedingly power-efficient optical sensors. The need for reliable sensors has realized an adjustment in the materials and manufacturing procedures utilized. These patterns have achieved positive development in the business sector for optical sensors. The major drivers include the demand for power-efficient smartphones and tablets, innovation in new generation LED lighting, demand for high-end hospital imaging equipment, utilization of sensors in smart control system and factory automation, and an effort to ensure safety and performance in automotive sector.
Apart from their utilization in LAN operations and the information transfers industry, the fiber optical sensors are additionally being used in the oil and gas industry, wind vitality era, country security operations, and brilliant structures.
A difficulty associated with these sensors is interference from multiple effects. A sensor intended to measure strain or pressure may be very temperature-sensitive. Intense R&D has been conducted over the last five years to provide means for distinguishing between various effects. The high organization expenses remain an obstruction to development. Be that as it may, this situation could change as government subsidizing activities are boosting R&D in the fiber optics field.
The US optical sensors market is segmented on the basis of type (fiber optics, image, position, ambient light and proximity, infrared), application (commercial, consumer electronics, medical, automotive, industrial, aerospace and defense).
This report gives a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. The report also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that are expected to impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of the US optical sensors market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Mouser Electronics
- Rockwell Automation
- SICK AG
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the US optical sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the US optical sensors market with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the US optical sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key findings of the study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Opportunities in the Optical sensors market
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing competitors
5. Global Optical Sensors Market - Segmented By Type
6. US Optical Sensors Market - Segmented by Technology
6.1 Hyperspectral imaging
6.2 Near IR Spectroscopy
6.3 Photo-Acoustic Tomography
6.4 Optical Coherence Tomography
7. US Optical Sensors Market - Segmented By Sensor Type
7.1 Fiber Optic Sensors
7.2 Image Sensors
7.3 Position Sensors
7.4 Ambient light and proximity sensors
7.4.1 Cadmium Sulfide
7.4.3 InGaAs Sensors
7.4.4 Extended InGaAs Sensors
7.5 Infrared Sensors
8. US Optical Sensors Market - Segmented by Application
8.2 Consumer Electronics
8.6 Aerospace & Defence
8.7.1 4-pin Optocouplers
8.7.2 6-pin Optocouplers
8.7.3 High speed optocouplers
8.7.4 IGBT gate driver optocouplers
8.7.5 Isolation Amplifier Optocouplers
9. Key Vendors in US
10. Investment Analysis
10.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Investment Opportunities
11. Future of Optical Sensors Market