Switzerland’s beverage packaging market was valued at USD XX billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2017-2022. The market for beverage packaging is directly proportional to the demand from beverage manufacturing industry. The consumption of beverages is on the rise across all the developing economies. Stringent government regulations for environmental safety have placed barriers on the production and disposal of synthetic polymers like plastic. As a result, beverage manufacturing companies are focusing on innovative packaging solutions to make it more convenient for the consumers.
The beverage packaging market is driven by factors like changing consumer buying behavior and the need for longer shelf-life of the products. Government and industry regulations along with the ban of certain synthetic materials used in the packaging solutions due to rising concerns about environmental sustainability lay cost pressures on manufacturers and are some of the factors that may hinder the growth of the market.
Switzerland’s beverage packaging market is segmented based on type, products, beverage type, and geography.
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are
- Ardagh Group
- Crown Holdings
- Graham Packaging
- Mondi Group
What the Report Offers:
- Market definition for Switzerland’s beverage packaging market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for Switzerland’s beverage packaging market with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect Switzerland’s beverage packaging market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Opportunities in the Market
4.5 Challenges faced in the Market
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.7 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4.8 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Switzerland Beverage Packaging Market Segmentation and Forecast
6.1 By Packaging Material
6.2 By Products
6.3 By Type of Beverage
6.3.1 Carbonated Drinks
6.3.5 Energy Drinks
6.3.6 Alcoholic Drinks
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Amcor Limited
8.1.1 Company Overview
8.1.2 Major Products and Services
8.1.3 Company Financials
8.1.4 Recent Developments
8.2 Bemis Company, Inc.
8.3 Mondi PLC
8.4 Tetra Laval International S.A.
8.5 Crown Holdings, Inc.
8.6 Alcoa Inc.
8.7 Saint-Gobain S.A.
8.8 Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
8.9 Rexam PLC
8.10 Graham Packaging Company
8.11 Ball Corporation
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Role of Business Accelerators
9.3 Investment Outlook
10. Future of Switzerland Beverage Packaging Market