5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit
Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Telangana - 500008
South America Agricultural Disinfectants market is segmented by chemical type into Quaternary Ammonium Chloride Salts, Hydrogen Dioxide and Peroxyacetic Acid, Hypochlorites & Halogens, and Other Chemical Types, by form into powder and liquid forms, by end-use into livestock farming and crop cultivation, by application into the surface, aerial and water sanitizing and by geography.
South America Agricultural Disinfectants Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period (2020-2025). Increase in the demand for livestock products and rise in number of vertical farms producing fruits and vegetables production and rise in number of disease outbreak among livestock are some of the factors driving the market growth for Agrcultural disinfectants in the region.
For the purpose of this report, disinfectants that are used in sanitizing crop cultivation locations, majorly greenhouses, poly houses, indoor farms, and other protected cultivation, as well as those used for sanitizing livestock farms, have been considered as the scope of the market.
|Quaternary Ammonium Chloride Salts|
|Hydrogen Dioxide and Pyeroxyacetic Acid|
|Hypochlorites and Halogens|
|Other Chemical Types|
|Rest of South America|
Report scope can be customized per your requirements. Click here.
The need for enhancing agricultural productivity has led to the development of advanced systems of protected cultivation, which has essentially taken agriculture indoors. Food production has to increase considerabley in South America in coming years to meet the demand of rising population. Greenhouses are found to be sustainable, productive and economically convenient units for production of fruits and vegetables. According to Argentine Committee of Plastics for Agricultural Production Stastistics, Argentina has Committee of Plastics for Agricultural Production, Argentina has 6,517 hectares of intensive crops in greenhouses with Vegetables occuping 84% of cultivated area and floriculture occupying the remaining 16%. However, insects, pests and plant-related diseasesa can damage the crop and reduce the profits. Disinfectants have played a crucial role in protecting the crop at pre-planting stage and enable the growth of crop free from pests and pathogens. The increased area under protected cultivation globally is expected to influence the positive growth of the market for agricultural disinfectants.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Argentina has emerged as one of the region with prominent share in South America. The increase in production of livestock farms and rise in number of farms under protected cultivation are some of the factors driving the market growth for disinfectants in the country. Although there are challenges about the lack of knowldege about disinfectants use in agriculture. With number of government policies supporting the use of crop protection products such as disinfectants, the market for Agricultural disinfectants is expected to grow during the forecast period.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report.
The Chemours Company, Zoetis, The Dow Chemical Company and Neogen Corporation are some of the major players who are operating in this market. These players are adopting product innovation as their major adopted strategy to strengthen their position in the market.
1.1 Study Assumptions & Market definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Chemical Type
5.1.1 Quaternary Ammonium Chloride Salts
5.1.2 Hydrogen Dioxide and Pyeroxyacetic Acid
5.1.3 Hypochlorites and Halogens
5.1.4 Other Chemical Types
5.3 End Use
5.3.1 Livestock Farming
5.3.2 Crop Cultivation
5.4.3 Water Sanitizing
5.5.3 Rest of South America
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 The Dow Chemical Company
6.3.2 Neogen Corporation
6.3.3 Stepan Company
6.3.4 Thymox Technology
6.3.5 The Chemours Company
6.3.7 Nufarm Limited
6.3.8 Fink Tec GmbH
6.3.9 QuatChem Limited
6.3.10 Entaco N.V.
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS