The Middle East & Africa wireless sensors market is expected to increase to $0.23 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 24.32% over the period 2014-2020. The growth of the Middle East & Africa Wireless Sensors Market is currently being hindered by Maturity of End-User Segment and Environmental impact on sensors. Manufacturers focus on investing in R&D activities as accuracy and reliability are major product selection criteria. Further, industry participants emphasize on product differentiation in order to avoid price competition. Middle East & Africa accounted for around 6% market share of the global wireless sensors market in 2014 and the market is estimated to be the least during the forecast period.
Wireless sensors are used in factory settings for data monitoring, flow of production and other similar functions, as well as in building automation, defense and other industries like materials handling and food and beverage. The increasing quest for new energy sources, renewable energy development, government regulations, and rapid technological advancements are the key drivers which are making the wireless sensors market to grow lucratively. They are also a vital component in smart grids for remote monitoring of transformers and power lines where they are put into service to monitor line temperature and weather conditions.
The Middle East & Africa Wireless Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Temperature, Pressure, Surveillance, Leak, Flow, Humidity, Chemical, Position, and Others), & Industry (Energy, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Defense, Transportation, Banking, Retail, and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers Middle East & Africa Wireless Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Abb Ltd (Switzerland), Emerson Process Management (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Texas Instruments (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Middle East & Africa Wireless Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Middle East & Africa Wireless Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle East & Africa Wireless Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Adoption of Wireless Technologies (especially in harsh environments)
4.2.2 Emergence of Smart Factory Concepts (Industrial Automation)
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Bandwidth Contraints and Compatibility Issues due to Variety of Standards
4.4 Market Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Forces
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Technology Snapshot
5.1 Type of Technology
5.1.2 WiFi & Wlan
6. MEA Wireless Sensors Market Segmentation
6.1 By Type of Sensor
6.1.5 Chemical & Gas
6.1.6 Position& Proximity
6.2 By Industry
6.2.3 Aerospace & Defence
6.2.4 Energy & Power
6.2.5 Oil & Gas
6.2.6 Food & Beverage
6.3 By Country
6.3.2 Saudi Arabia
6.3.3 South Africa
7. Company Profiles (Companies Populated Based on Global Presence)
7.1 ABB Ltd
7.3 Texas Instruments Incorporated
7.4 Freescale Semiconductors Inc
7.5 Rockwell Automation Inc.
7.6 Emerson Electric Co
7.7 Honeywell International Inc.,
7.8 Schneider Electric SA
7.9 Endress+Hauser SA
7.10 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
7.11 Siemens AG
7.12 General Electric
8. Investment Outlook
9. Future of Middle East & Africa Wireless Sensors Market