Africa is home to about 11% of the worlds people but it carries about 24% of the global disease burden both in human and financial costs. The private sector plays a major part in financing the healthcare sector in Africa with more than 50% investment by them.
In Middle East, some countries will start with the universal health coverage which will help the poor people in the country to get proper healthcare.
As the healthcare sector increases the investment, the optical imaging market will also increase.
Healthcare sector is witnessing huge investments in technology. Demand for effective solutions and more focus on early diagnosis of diseases has contributed to it. One of the fields where such investments has risen is fibre-optics and photonics which is a driving factor for the growth of optical imaging technology.
Optical Imaging is an imaging technique used to assess optical properties of tissues. It is an emerging technology and is being used for wide range of healthcare applications such as clinical research, population health management, medical diagnosis and treatment. The first such systems was developed by Schott in 1996, since then the technology has seen multiple advancements and several companies have already improved upon existing one to launch more technologically superior products. There are basically four types of optical imaging solutions: Hyperspectral Imaging (HSI), Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS), Photo-acoustic Tomography (PAT) and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) with applications varying across neurology, ophthalmology, dentistry, dermatology and several others.
Some of the major vendors of Optical Imaging solutions are Bruker Corporation, Carl Zeiss, Heidelberg Engineering, Bioptigen, ASE Optics, CytoViva and Volcano Corporation
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the Optical Imaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Optical Imaging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Optical Imaging Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings in the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Restraints
3.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.6 Industry Policies
4. Technology Overview
5. Middle East and Africa Optical Imaging Market Segmentation and Forecast
5.1 By Technology
5.1.1 Photoacoustic Tomography
5.1.2 Optical Coherence Tomography
5.1.3 Hyperspectral Imaging
5.1.4 Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
5.2 By Product
5.2.1 Imaging Systems
5.2.2 Illumination Systems
5.2.3 Optical Imaging Software
5.3 By Application Areas
5.4 By Application
5.4.1 Pathological Imaging
5.4.2 Intraoperative Imaging
5.5 By End-User Industry
5.5.1 Hospitals & Clinics
5.5.2 Research & Diagnostic Laboratories
5.5.3 Pharmaceutical Industry
5.5.4 Biotechnology Companies
5.6 By Country
5.6.1 Saudi Arabia
5.6.2 United Arab Emirates
5.6.3 South Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
6.1 ASE Optics, Inc.
6.2 Bioptigen Inc.
6.3 Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
6.4 ChemImage Corporation
6.5 Headwall Photonics Inc.
6.6 Cytoviva Inc.
6.7 Topcon Corporation
6.8 Heidelberg Engineering Inc.
6.9 Canon Inc.
6.10 Agfa-Gevaert NV
6.11 Optovue Inc.
6.12 Perkinelmer, Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investment Outlook
8. Future of Middle East and Africa Optical Imaging Market