Asia Pacific economy is growing at a fast pace. Countries like India, China, Japan and Australia are driving this region to economic prosperity. One of the areas where this region lacks is healthcare sector. Having more than half of the population of the world in a region can have its own problems. India is set to overtake the Chinese population in some years but it still faces lot of problems in healthcare.
With the economy growing and the average middle class family earning more, people are focussing on their health and also of their loved ones. Even the governments in this region are realising the need to improve the basic and advanced healthcare. There are various problems like missing supply chain but with the governments investing more money, these supply chains are improving.
In 2012 China invested 12.5% of their expenditure on healthcare as a percentage of total government expenditure and Australia 17.8%. With this enormous increase in the healthcare spending, the demand for optical imaging which help the healthcare staff to monitor critical information about the patient will also grow. Although this technique is new to this region and is used very less but the demand for optical imaging will grow in the years to come.
Healthcare sector is witnessing huge investments in technology. Demand for effective solutions and more focus on early diagnosis of diseases has contributed to it. One of the fields where such investments has risen is fibre-optics and photonics which is a driving factor for the growth of optical imaging technology.
Optical Imaging is an imaging technique used to assess optical properties of tissues. It is an emerging technology and is being used for wide range of healthcare applications such as clinical research, population health management, medical diagnosis and treatment. The first such systems was developed by Schott in 1996, since then the technology has seen multiple advancements and several companies have already improved upon existing one to launch more technologically superior products. There are basically four types of optical imaging solutions: Hyperspectral Imaging (HSI), Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS), Photo-acoustic Tomography (PAT) and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) with applications varying across neurology, ophthalmology, dentistry, dermatology and several others.
Some of the major vendors of Optical Imaging solutions are Bruker Corporation, Carl Zeiss, Heidelberg Engineering, Bioptigen, ASE Optics, CytoViva and Volcano Corporation
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the Optical Imaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Optical Imaging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Optical Imaging Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
Looking to Customize Report?