India Dental Devices Market
The Indian dental devices market is currently estimated to be worth USD 0.260 billion for the year 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.79% for the duration 2016-2021.
The untapped markets of Asia-Pacific and Latin America hold promise as future market leaders. This is due to the increase in the disposable incomes in the Asia-Pacific region and the large patient population.
This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and forecast the growth of the dental devices market. Owing to the rapid evolution of the market in the use of laser technology, medical device companies that are able to launch new innovative equipment will be rewarded with huge benefits.
India Dental Devices Market-Market Dynamics
The report details several factors driving and restraining the market. Some of these are listed below.
Some of the factors driving the growth of the market are:
- Increased dental and global tourism in developing nations
- Rising demand for cosmetic surgery
- Rising geriatric population
- Global economic growth
- Increasing number of dental clinics and practitioners providing large-level dental care services
- Low penetration rate for dental implants, which enables dental implants to be cost-effective to the end user
Lack of proper reimbursement policies, lack of awareness in some developing nations and apathy towards dental procedures in certain sections are the major challenges faced by the dental device market.
The report studies in detail the market for dental devices, which includes general & diagnostic equipment, radiology equipment, dental biomaterials, dental consumables, dental chairs and other accessories.
What the Report Offers
- Market analysis for India’s dental devices market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share for the next five years.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
- The various applications of dental devices have been discussed in detail, in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Restraints
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Threats
4. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3 Degree of Competition
4.4 Threat of Substitution
4.5 Threat of New Entrants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 General and Diagnostics Equipment
188.8.131.52 Dental Implant
184.108.40.206 Crown and Bridge
220.127.116.11 Dental Laser
18.104.22.168 Other General and Diagnostics equipment
5.1.2 Radiology Equipment
5.1.3 Dental Biomaterial
5.1.4 Dental Chair and Equipment
5.1.5 Dental Consumables
5.1.6 Other Dental Devices
5.2 By Treatment
5.3 By End User
5.3.3 Other End Users
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Recommendations to New Market Players
7. Company Profiles