Growth in soft drinks packaging in France is to be sustained mainly by the growth in retail sales of soft drinks during the forecast period. The leading brand owners in soft drinks in France are expected to adjust their packaging mix by moving towards more convenient pack types and sizes, resulting in a higher consumer demand. The tax on carbonates is also set to have an influence on the consumer’s choice of pack sizes due to higher price sensitivity as unit price tends to be lower for larger packaging sizes. In foodservice channels however, very different trends are expected to emerge, although retail sales of soft drinks are expected to dominate soft drinks in France, with the result that retail packaging trends are likely to contribute more to overall trends in soft drinks packaging during the forecast period.
France soft drink packaging market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% in terms of the volume sales over the forecast period 2016 - 2021. Both the France’s largest soft drinks firms such as Coke and Pepsi have committed to cutting the sugar in added sugar soft drinks by an average of 5% in 2015, though few firms opposed a soda tax which targeted their products and category. Soft drinks are the second most consumed drink after water, with plastic being the most used material for soft drinks packaging. Increasing population and rising disposable income has led to the increasing demand for soft drinks products across the world. Packaging plays an important role in the soft drinks market. Efficient packaging solutions offer benefits like ease of use, disposability and enhanced user experience. These benefits have led to the growth in demand for packaging solutions for the soft drinks segment. The other trend that is augmenting the demand is the new and innovative products, which helps manufacturers enhance their brand visibility while offering product differentiation.
France soft drink packaging market is segmented on the basis of material (plastic, paper, metal, and glass), soft drink product (juices, bottled water, energy drinks, ready-to-drink (RTD), and carbonates) and products (beverage cans, PET bottles, cartons and boxes. This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of France soft drink packaging market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Pactiv, Amcor, Genpak, Graham Packaging, Ball Corporation, SIG, Tetra Pak International, Placon, Toyo Seikan, Rock Tenn, Nuconic Packaging, The Scoular Company, Owens-Illinois, Crown Holdings, Rexam, Alcoa and others.
What the report offers
- Market definition for the France soft drink packaging market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the France soft drink packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the France soft drink packaging market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Soft Drink Consumption
4.2.2 Increased demand for convenience packaging from consumers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Environmental concerns regarding usage of plastic
4.3.2 Stringent Government Regulations
4.4 Current Opportunities in the France Soft Drinks Packaging Market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of substitute products and services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. France Soft Drinks Packaging Market - Segmented by Primary Material Used
6.2 Paper & Paparboard
7. France Soft Drinks Packaging Market - Segmented by Type
7.1 Bottles Water
7.3 RTD Beverages
7.4 Sport Drinks
8. Competitive Intelligence - Key Company Profiles (List populated based on Global Presence)
8.1 Pactiv, LLC
8.2 Amcor, Ltd.
8.4 Graham Packaging Company
8.5 Ball Corporation
8.6 SIG Combibloc Company Ltd.
8.7 Tetra Pak International
8.9 Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd.
8.10 Rock Tenn Company
8.11 Nuconic Packaging
8.12 The Scoular Company
8.13 Owens-Illinois Inc
8.14 Crown Holdings Incorporated
8.15 Rexam inc
8.16 Alcoa Inc
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investor Outlook
10. Future of France Soft Drinks Packaging Market