France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market Size
|2020 - 2029
|Base Year For Estimation
|Forecast Data Period
|2024 - 2029
|Historical Data Period
|2020 - 2022
|> 5.00 %
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market Analysis
The France smokeless indoor grills market has generated gross revenue of USD 62.15 million in the current year and is poised to achieve a CAGR of more than 5% for the forecast period.
- After COVID-19, the rising health concerns associated with smoked grilled activities are driving up demand for smokeless indoor grills in France since they are smokeless and help to prevent health problems such as heart disease and cancer. Smokeless indoor grill's innovative infrared technology reduces the harmful effect that is highly generated by other types of grills.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi-enabled electric grills are gaining popularity among wealthy consumers. Smart kitchens and digital innovations in home appliances are expected to drive substantial market growth. Consumers are increasingly leaning toward sophisticated home appliances that are coupled with technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI). This leads to demand for smokeless indoor grills.
France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market Trends
Growth in Consumer Spendings on Food
- Grilling and barbecuing are recreational activities that allow customers to spend quality time with their friends and family while enjoying home-cooked cuisine. Grilling also improves the flavor of food through slow cooking methods, which leads to the adoption of smokeless grills.
- The advent of numerous varieties of smokeless grills with lightweight and improved mobility allows consumers to enjoy grilling in indoor areas. Because of features such as ease of maintenance, easy installation, and mobility, consumers investing in smokeless grills for indoor kitchens is increasing rapidly.
Growing Demand for Health Consciousness
- In France, Consumption of Grilled food is increasing substantially every year. Growing inclination for healthy grilled foods, changing lifestyles, and the preference for homemade grilled foods are the primary drivers driving the growth of the smokeless grill sector.
- After COVID, people became more health conscious, and the popularity of smokeless barbecues has increased due to customers' rising interest in grilling meals at home. According to Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA), the majority of consumers, about 83%, have three or more accessories, indicating that consumers have invested in ways to customize their grilling experiences. Smokeless grills are the most popular grill type, with 64%, followed by charcoal at 44% and others at 9%.
- As per the HPBA study, a large number of people engage in barbecue grilling on weekends during summer as the smokeless grill helps cook out without harmful smoke. The growing number of events, like parties, camping, social gatherings, and the consumer preference towards grill food products, boosting the sales of smokeless grills.
France Smokeless Indoor Grills Industry Overview
The French smokeless indoor grills market is highly fragmented. The report covers major international players operating in the French smokeless indoor grills market. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. However, with technological advancement and product innovation, domestic and international companies are increasing their market presence. It has major players, including Char Broil, Weber, Electrolux, Roller Grill Internation, and Le Griddle.
France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market Leaders
Roller Grill International
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market News
- February 2023: Electrolux completed the repurchase of a total of 1,327,560 of its own Series B shares as part of the buyback program initiated by the Board of Directors. This initiative was aimed at optimizing the company's capital structure. The buyback program, which was initiated on October 28, 2022, has been successfully concluded, with a total of 9,369,172 Series B shares repurchased.
- July 2022: Electrolux acquired La Compagnie du SAV (CSAV), the leading independent service provider (ISP) in France, specializing in the repair of domestic appliances. This strategic acquisition has enhanced Electrolux's commitment to providing exceptional experiences to consumers.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS AND INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Health-conscious Lifestyle
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Availability of Alternatives in the Market
4.4 Market Opportunities
4.4.1 Technological Advancements in Smokeless Indoor Grills Market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.7 Insights on Technology Innovation in the Market.
4.8 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Electric Grill
5.1.2 Infrared Grill
5.1.3 Other Types
5.2 by End-User
5.3 By Distribution Channel
5.4 Direct Sales
5.5 Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
5.6 Specialty Stores
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Concetration Overview
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Weber Inc
6.2.3 Roller Grill International
6.2.4 Char broil
6.2.5 Le griddle
- *List Not Exhaustive
7. MARKET FUTURE TRENDS
8. DISCLAIMER AND ABOUT US
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the current France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market size?
The France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market is projected to register a CAGR of greater than 5% during the forecast period (2024-2029)
Who are the key players in France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market?
Weber Inc, Electrolux, Roller Grill International, Char broil and Le griddle are the major companies operating in the France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market.
What years does this France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market cover?
The report covers the France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market historical market size for years: 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. The report also forecasts the France Smokeless Indoor Grills Market size for years: 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028 and 2029.
France Smokeless Indoor Grills Industry Report
Statistics for the 2024 France Smokeless Indoor Grills market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. France Smokeless Indoor Grills analysis includes a market forecast outlook to for 2024 to 2029 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.