Even though the European market is struggling economically, the Safety Connection Devices will see a steady growth in this market. This is because it helps in achieving reduction in installation cost, ease system expansion, ease maintenance and troubleshooting, and finally, provides safety as well. The Europe Safety Connection Devices market is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to witness Compounded annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
The Safety Connection Devices market is broadly segmented on the basis of types, end-user industry and geography. On the basis of types, the market has been segmented into Safety Wiring Systems, Cables, and Connectors. On the basis of its end-users, it has been categorized into various segments such as Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Solomon Technology Corp., SUMELEC Vizcaya, Allend-bradlley, ASTRE Engineering Tunisie, and more.
Technological advancements, safety requirements, variable designs are some of the key drivers of the Safety Connection Devices Market.
The associated high product costs and lack of awareness are the possible market constraints.
What the report offers:
- Market Definition for the Safety Connection Devices along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Market analysis for the Europe Safety Connection Devices market, with region specific assessments
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on both the global and regional scales
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Safety Connection Devices on both the global and regional fronts
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat from new entrants
4.6.4 Threat from substitute products
4.6.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Safety I/O Modules Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Europe Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Analog Module (I/O)
6.1.2 Digital Module (I/O)
6.1.3 Network Adaptor
6.1.4 Power Supply & Chassis
6.1.5 Intelligent I/O
6.2 Europe Market - Segmented By End Users Vertical
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.3 Europe Market – Segmented By Region
6.3.1 United Kingdom
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
7.1 ABB Ltd.
7.2 Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
7.3 Siemens AG
7.4 Lumberg Automation
7.5 Rockwell Automation Inc.
7.7 Schneider Electric Company
7.8 Parmley Graham
7.9 Mouser Electronics
7.10 Honeywell International, Inc.
7.11 Newtech Engineering
8. Investment Outlook
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Analysis
9. Future of Europe Safety I/O Modules Market