The application of safety signaling devices varies from Dam Safety Management System, Fire Alarm Management Systems, and Defense Warning Systems to others. Signaling devices are designed specifically to safeguard industrial areas and generally have several additional features such as being explosion proof and fireproof. While the use of safety push buttons also varies for different industry sectors. These safety push buttons provide product flexibility and have worldwide acceptability, support and delivery in terms of its functionality.
National Fire Protection Act (NFPA) requires that push button emergency stops be of the “self-latching” type. After an emergency stop actuator is depressed and the contacts open, the emergency stop device must remain in the actuated position until deliberate reset. The European standards go a step further and explicitly state it should not be possible to generate an emergency stop signal. This requirement is sometimes referred to as “anti-tease”. The European standards also indicate that it should not be possible to latch in the actuator without generating an emergency stop signal.
The Europe Push Buttons & Signaling market is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
The Europe Push Buttons & Signaling market is broadly segmented on the basis of Types, End users and Territories. On the basis of types, the push buttons market has been segmented into Round or Square Body Type, Non-Lighted Push Buttons, Lighted Push Button, Plateau Head Push Button and others. While the Signaling Devices are segmented as Horns, Loudspeakers, Beacons, Strobes, Tower Stack Lights, Panel Light Bars and others. On the basis of its end users, its applications could be explained under segments such as Automotive, Energy and Power, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverages and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Siemens, ABB, GE, Schneider Electric, Solomon and more.The key factors contributing to the growth of Europe Safety Push Buttons & Signaling Devices Market are demand for safe equipment, wide applications and Industry regulations.
High product and device installation costs are some of the key challenges of the Safety Push Buttons & Signaling Devices Market.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the Push Buttons & Signaling Devices along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis of Europe Push Buttons & Signaling Devices market, with Territory specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the Europe market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Push Buttons & Signaling Devices market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1. Executive Summary
2. MARKET OVERVIEW
2.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
2.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat from new entrants
2.3.4 Threat from substitute products
2.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
2.4 Industry Policies
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2.1 Demand for Safe Equipment
3.2.2 Wide Applications
3.2.3 Industrial Safety Standards
3.2.4 Demand for High Performance Devices
3.3.1 Product Costs
3.3.2 Device Installation Costs
3.4.1 Technological Advancements
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Safety Push Buttons & Signalling Devices Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Europe Push Buttons Market - Segmented By Types
5.1.1 Round or Square Body Type
5.1.2 Non-Lighted Push Button
5.1.3 Lighted Push Button
5.1.4 Plateau Head
5.2 Europe Signaling Devices Market - Segmented By Types
5.2.5 Tower Stack Lights
5.2.6 Panel Light Bars
5.3 Europe Market - Segmented By End Users
5.3.2 Energy & Power
5.3.5 Food and Beverages
5.4 Europe Market – Segmented By Territory
5.4.1 United Kingdom
6. Europe Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Rockwell Automation
7.4 GE Power Controls
7.5 Schneider Electric
7.9 Omron Industrial Automation
7.11 Nuova ASP
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9. Future of Europe Safety Push Buttons & Signalling Devices Market