Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market Size
|2020 - 2029
|Base Year For Estimation
|Forecast Data Period
|2024 - 2029
|Historical Data Period
|2020 - 2022
|> 5.00 %
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market Analysis
The Europe electric vegetable choppers market has generated a revenue of USD 720 million in the current year. It is poised to achieve a CAGR of more than 5% for the forecast period.
- Revenue of small kitchen appliances in Europe has observed a continuous increase in growth over the years. As the electric vegetable chopper is a segment of small kitchen appliances, the growth is creating a positive externality for the sales of the Electric vegetable chopper market in the region.
- As the market demand for smart appliances in the region is growing continuously, combined with behavioral change in kitchen users, rather than chopping vegetables through traditional methods using knives or hand-run choppers, people are opting for electric vegetable choppers which can chop large amounts of vegetables in the required form. With its variable speed control functionality and ensuring healthy and hygienic cooking, electric vegetable choppers have proved to be significant appliances for residential as well as commercial purposes.
- Germany, France, Spain, and the United Kingdom are among the European countries with the largest number of housing units at more than 130 Million Units, leading to the highest number of kitchen units in the country and creating market opportunities for Electric Vegetable chopper manufacturers to expand their sales in the market. With a significant rise in the working population among households, people prefer to spend their minimum time in the kitchen.
- With a continuously increasing employment rate in the region at around 70%, the demand for electric vegetable choppers is expected to increase over the coming period. The major share of commercial demand for electric choppers comes from the restaurant sector, as they have to serve a large number of people with varying preferences. With a rise in European restaurant businesses post-COVID, France, Italy, Germany, and the United Kingdom have emerged as the countries with the largest number of enterprises in the restaurants and mobile food service activities industry and driving sales of Electric vegetable choppers in commercial units.
Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market Trends
Increasing Sales Of Smart Appliances
- With its reliable motor and rechargeable battery, electric vegetable choppers become portable and can be placed at any corner of the kitchen space as per space availability. With variable speed control functionality, USB charging, and different blades available, electric vegetable choppers are making kitchen activities comfortable and time-saving.
- Revenue of smart appliances in Europe has observed a continuous increase over the years, leading to more households and commercial segments in the region adopting Electric vegetable choppers. Among the small smart appliances ownership rate, France, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom had emerged as the European countries with a leading share, resulting in global and regional small appliance manufacturers (including electric vegetable choppers) expanding their sales in these countries.
- Increasing expenditure on kitchen appliances in the region is leading to people buying more automated and electric-run equipment, creating an expanding opportunity for Electric vegetable chopper manufacturers to increase sales.
Rising Online Sales
- Romania, Czechia, Greece, and Portugal are the most populous European countries with leading household ownership rates of small kitchen appliances, which include small electric appliances as well. Increasing availability of electric vegetable choppers through direct websites of manufacturers and E-commerce channels is leading to a large variety of chopper appliances available to customers with a varying range of prices, leading to the expansion of their sales in the European region.
- E-commerce revenue of household appliances in the region observed a continuous increase post covid with an increasing share of the population moving towards online shopping. Amazon, Argos, and eBay are among some of the existing e-commerce channels, making available a wide range of electric choppers to users in different countries of Europe. Online sales of small kitchen appliances in Europe increased to a revenue share of more than 30% last year, driving the market for an increasing number of electric vegetable chopper manufacturers.
Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Industry Overview
The European electric vegetable chopper market is fragmented, with a large number of players existing in different countries of the region. Rising online sales and technological innovation in the market are leading to existing players competing with each other to occupy an increasing share of the market. Some of the players operating in the European electric Vegetable chopper market are Kenwood, Prestige, ADE, Ninja, and Kenwood.
Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market Leaders
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market News
- February 2022: Spectrum Brands Holdings, a renowned consumer products and home essentials company, acquired the kitchen appliances and cookware categories of Tristar Products, Inc. Spectrum Brands boasts a diverse portfolio of nine home and personal care brands, including Remington, Russell Hobbs, Black & Decker, and others. They are also known for their manufacturing of electric vegetable choppers.
- April 2023: Haier Europe finalized the acquisition of EuroPalTners Italia, a company specializing in consumer electronics repair services and customer care. This strategic partnership is geared towards enhancing the satisfaction of Haier consumers by providing them with an efficient and comprehensive after-sales service.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS AND INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rise In Sales Of Smart Kitchen Appliances
4.2.2 Expanding Restaurant Industry
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Rising Price Of Electric Appliance Affecting The Sales
4.4 Market Opportunities
4.4.1 User Specific Design For Residential And Commercial Segment Will Drive Sales
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Technological Innovations in Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market
4.7 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Power
5.1.1 Less than 300 Watts
5.1.2 300-600 Watts
5.1.3 More than 600 Watts
5.2 By Capacity
5.2.1 Less than 500 ml
5.2.2 500 ml -1000 ml
5.2.3 More than 500 ml
5.3 By Type
5.4 By Distribution Channel
5.4.2 Multi Branded Stores
5.4.4 Direct Sales
5.5 By Country
5.5.5 Rest Of Europe
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Concentration Overview
6.2 Company Profile
6.2.8 Black & Decker
7. MARKET FUTURE TREND
8. DISCLAIMER AND ABOUT US
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the current Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market size?
The Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market is projected to register a CAGR of greater than 5% during the forecast period (2024-2029)
Who are the key players in Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market?
Geepas, Prestige, ADE, Ninja and Kenwood are the major companies operating in the Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market.
What years does this Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market cover?
The report covers the Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market historical market size for years: 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. The report also forecasts the Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Market size for years: 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028 and 2029.
Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper Industry Report
Statistics for the 2024 Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Europe Electric Vegetable Chopper analysis includes a market forecast outlook to for 2024 to (2024to2029 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.