|Study Period:||2018- 2026|
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||Asia Pacific|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The dosing system market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 1.25% in the forecast period of 2021-2026. The manufacturing industry is one of the major applicants of dosing pumps, but due to the lockdown in several countries, various plants were shut down or kept on halt, which affected the dosing pump market. Due to the impact of COVID-19 globally, the supply chain was disrupted significantly in 2020. By mid-2021, the market is highly likely to get restored. The medical and pharmaceutical sectors, which have witnessed significant growth amid COVID-19, remained one of the driving sectors. Apart from this, the growing sectors, like chemical industries and sewage treatment, are expected to drive forward the market significantly in the forecast period. Increasing investments in water treatment by the developing countries are also creating a favorable demand for these pumps. On the other hand, the availability of cheap and alternative pumps is a significant factor that restrains the growth of the market in the upcoming period.
- The water and sewage treatment sectors are expected to dominate the market for dosing pumps, owing to the upcoming wastewater treatment plants across the world.
- With projects, like Namami Gange and Clean Yamuna Project, in December 2017, India announced to construct 90 sewage treatment plants to treat river Ganga alone. The projects are expected to be operational in the future, thus, creating significant opportunities for the dosing pump market.
- With anticipated growth in industries in the chemical sector and water treatment plants in countries like India and China, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
The dosing system market report includes:
|Oil and Gas|
|Water and Sewage Treatment|
|Middle-East and Africa|
Key Market Trends
Water and Sewage Treatment Sector to Dominate the Market
- A dosing pump is a positive displacement pump that assists in transporting exact flow rates of different fluids and chemicals into another fluid stream.
- Dosing systems are used in water and sewage treatment for multiple purposes. Operations like pH maintenance of boiler water, protection against corrosion, and precipitation are performed using dosing pumps.
- The Middle Eastern countries rely on desalination plants and wastewater reuse for their water demand. In the United Arab Emirates, the quantity of treated wastewater reuse in Abu Dhabi alone reached 188 million cubic meters by 2019. The capacity is further expected to increase to drive the usage of dosing pumps in the country.
- Germany, which has the largest capacity of wastewater in Europe, with more than 3,000 treatment plants by 2020, has an extensive usage of dosage pumps.
- The United States has shown a robust increase in the expenditure on water and sewage treatment facilities and utilities. With an investment of USD 4,745 million in 2018, the market is driving the demand for dosing pumps significantly.
- Water scarcity and water pollution are some issues that are faced by almost all countries, which creates a significant market for dosing systems globally.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for dosing systems, with expected growth in chemical, water treatment, and petrochemicals in the forecast period.
- China and India are the leading markets in oil refining sectors with a collective capacity of more than 20,000 thousand barrels per day, which has a significant application of dosing pumps.
- In May 2019, Delhi Jal Board approved the setting up of one of the largest sewage treatment plants with the capacity to treat 124 million gallons per day. The plant is expected to witness the significant application of dosing pumps in the forecast period.
- In Beijing, the government is aiming to invest in wastewater treatment and sewer networks to achieve 100% domestic and industrial wastewater treatment. This is going to increase the demand for dosing systems significantly in the forecast period.
- With the rapid growth in the sewage and water treatment, refining, and food processing industry, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for dosing systems in the forecast period.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The dosing system market is fragmented. Some of the major companies in the market include Dover Corporation, ProMinent GmbH, Grundfos Holding AS, Nikkiso Co. Ltd, and Iwaki & Co. Ltd.
- Upcoming plants and refineries are creating a positive market for dosing pumps. For instance, in January 2021, Indian Oil approved the setting up of a new refinery in Nagapattinam in Tamil Nadu. The refinery is going to have an annual refining capacity of 9 million metric ton and an investment of INR 31,500 crore. A joint venture between Indian Oil and its subsidiary Chennai Petroleum Corporation is going to form to complete the refinery within two years of statuary approval.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the shortage of drugs, injections, and anti-infectives resulted in rapid approval for the new plant setup. Companies like Lupin and Dr. Reddy received approvals from the US Food and Drug Administration in April 2020.
- In January 2020, Allweiler released an AEB-DE dosing pump with a flexible, space-saving design and the OptiFixT, a next-generation progressing cavity pump.
Table of Contents
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Definiton
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD billion, till 2026
4.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4.4 Government Policies and Regulations
4.5 Market Dynamics
4.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4.7 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.7.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Diaphragam Pump
5.1.2 Piston Pump
5.1.3 Other Types
5.2.1 Oil and Gas
5.2.2 Water and Sewage Treatment
5.2.4 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Dover Corporation
6.3.2 ProMinent GmbH
6.3.3 Grundfos Holding AS
6.3.4 Nikkiso Co. Ltd
6.3.5 Iwaki & Co. Ltd
6.3.6 IDEX Corporation
6.3.7 SPX Flow Inc.
6.3.8 Milton Roy LLC
6.3.9 Verder Ltd
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Dosing System Market market is studied from 2018 - 2026.
What is the growth rate of Dosing System Market ?
The Dosing System Market is growing at a CAGR of >1.25% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Dosing System Market ?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Dosing System Market ?
Asia Pacific holds highest share in 2020.
Who are the key players in Dosing System Market ?
Dover Corporation , ProMinent GmbH , Grundfos Holding A/S , Nikkiso Co Ltd , Iwaki & Co., Ltd are the major companies operating in Dosing System Market .