Dosing System Market Size
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market||Asia Pacific|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Dosing System Market Analysis
The dosing system market size is expected to grow from USD 3.24 billion in 2023 to USD 4.12 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.92% during the forecast period.
- Over the medium term, the growing sectors, like chemical industries and sewage treatment, are expected to drive the market forward significantly in the forecast period. Increasing investments in water treatment by developing countries are also creating a favorable demand for these pumps.
- On the other hand, the availability of cheap and alternative pumps is a significant factor that restrains the growth of the market in the upcoming period.
- Nevertheless, with projects, like Namami Gange and Clean Yamuna Project, in December 2017, India announced the construction of 90 sewage treatment plants to treat the river Ganga alone. Futher, increasing technological advancements and innovations in manufacturing dosing pumps, such projects and developments are expected to create significant opportunities for the dosing pump market.
Dosing System Market Trends
Water and Sewage Treatment Sector to Dominate the Market
- A dosing pump is a positive displacement pump that assists in transporting exact flow rates of different fluids and chemicals into another fluid stream.
- Dosing systems are used in water and sewage treatment for multiple purposes. Operations like pH maintenance of boiler water, protection against corrosion, and precipitation are performed using dosing pumps.
- Germany, which has the largest capacity of wastewater in Europe, with 8,891 treatment plants as of January 2022, has an extensive usage of dosage pumps. This, in turn, culminates in the growth of the market.
- Several companies in the United Kingdom treat a billion liters of wastewater on a daily basis. A dosing pump plays a crucial role in injecting a product such as chlorine into a water or fluid stream to cause a chemical reaction. For instance, Thames Water treated 4.6 billion liters of wastewater every day for the year ended March 2022. It also provides 2.5 billion liters of drinking water every day to more than 15 million customers in London and the Thames Valley region.
- In June 2022, water treatment solutions provider Daiki Axis Japan announced the setting up of its second plant in India at Haryana with an investment of USD 25.63 million. The plant, with a capacity to produce 1,000 sewage treatment units with Japanese "Johkasou" technology, is coming up in Palwal, Haryana, India.
- Owing to the above-mentioned points, the water and sewage treatment sector is expected to dominate the dosing system market during the forecast period.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for dosing systems, with growth expected in chemical, water treatment, and petrochemicals in the forecast period.
- China and India are the leading markets in the oil refining sectors, with a collective capacity of more than 20,000 thousand barrels per day, holding significant application in dosing pumps.
- Also, wastewater technology is primarily used in municipal wastewater treatment by the municipal authority of various cities across India. As per the World Bank, India, along with China, Indonesia, Nigeria, and the United States, will lead the world's urban population surge by 2050.
- To fulfill the scarcity of water, the Council on Energy, Environment, and Water (CEEW), in association with the 2030 Water Resources Group, has been planning to improve wastewater management in India, along with increasing private investments to build wastewater treatment plants.
- The Delhi government is building India's largest sewage treatment plant (STP) in the Okhla subdivision of Delhi, capable of treating 564 million liters of wastewater per day. It was expected to be completed in 2023.
- In July 2022, Delhi Jal Board (DJB) developed a technology to treat water in its sewage treatment plants. This technology, called ISASMA-CD (Intelligence Self-Administered Self Monitored Automatic Chemical Dosing), has been introduced at four DJB plants at Yamuna Vihar and Okhla with the objective of reducing BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand) and TSS (Total Suspended Solids) to less than 10 PPM (parts per million).
- In Beijing, the government is aiming to invest in wastewater treatment and sewer networks to achieve 100% domestic and industrial wastewater treatment. This is going to increase the demand for dosing systems significantly in the forecast period.
- With the rapid growth in the sewage and water treatment, refining, and food processing industries, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for dosing systems in the forecast period.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Dosing System Industry Overview
The dosing system market is fragmented. Some of the major companies in the market (in no particular order) include Dover Corp., ProMinent GmbH, Grundfos Holding AS, Nikkiso Co. Ltd, and Iwaki & Co. Ltd., among others.
Dosing System Market Leaders
Grundfos Holding A/S
Nikkiso Co Ltd
Iwaki Co Ltd
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Dosing System Market News
- Apr 2022: SEKO, manufacturer of chemical dosing pumps and metering, announced the upgradation of its WareDose warewash dosing pump systems to include an integrated Wi-Fi hub, enabling operators to connect to their systems 24/7 via smartphone.
- Sept 2022: Verder Liquids announced the release of the Verderflex Ds500. The Ds500 metering and dosing pump has been designed specifically to challenge traditional technological solutions to chemical dosing in municipal and industrial pumping applications.
Dosing System Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD, till 2028
4.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4.4 Government Policies and Regulations
4.5 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Increasing Investments in Water Treatment by Developing Countries
188.8.131.52 Growing Demand for the Various End-Use Sectors
184.108.40.206 Availability of Cheap and Alternative Pumps
4.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4.7 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitutes Products and Services
4.7.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Diaphragm Pump
5.1.2 Piston Pump
5.1.3 Other Types
5.2.1 Oil and Gas
5.2.2 Water and Sewage Treatment
5.2.4 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 United Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers, Acquisitions, Collaboration, and Joint Ventures
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Key Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Dover Corporation
6.3.2 ProMinent GmbH
6.3.3 Grundfos Holding AS
6.3.4 Nikkiso Co. Ltd
6.3.5 Iwaki & Co. Ltd
6.3.6 IDEX Corporation
6.3.7 SPX Flow Inc.
6.3.8 Milton Roy LLC
6.3.9 Verder Ltd
- *List Not Exhaustive
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Technical Advancements and Innovations in Manufacturing Dosing Pumps
Dosing System Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Dosing System Market is studied from 2019 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Dosing System Market?
The Dosing System Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.92% over the next 5 years.
What is Dosing System Market size in 2019?
The Dosing System Market is valued at 3 Billion USD in 2019.
What is Dosing System Market size in 2028?
The Dosing System Market is valued at 4 Billion USD in 2028.
Which region has highest growth rate in Dosing System Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2019-2028.
Which region has largest share in Dosing System Market?
Asia Pacific holds highest share in 2022.
Who are the key players in Dosing System Market?
Grundfos Holding A/S , Nikkiso Co Ltd , Dover Corp, ProMinent GmbH, Iwaki Co Ltd are the major companies operating in Dosing System Market.
Dosing System Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Dosing System market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Dosing System analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.