The Asia Pacific Electric generator Market has been estimated at USD XX billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2021, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. An electric generator is an electromechanical device. It converts mechanical energy to electrical energy. Generators are vital equipment that provide reliable and efficient way to supply electricity in cases of power outage. It acts as a reliable backup power supply and are portable. The electric generators offer solutions to Residential, Industrial as well as commercial sectors. Industrial sectors includes Oil and gas industry, power generation, manufacturing, and others. Commercial sector caters to healthcare, Information technology, agriculture, construction & real estate etc. With the rise in industrialization across the world, especially in the countries like India and China demand for electric generators is projected to increase.
The Asia pacific electric generators market is driven by a number of factors such as economic growth in the emerging economies in Asia, existing power supply failures and demand for steady power supply. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as high operating costs of these units along with the design and construction challenges of the equipment itself. Opportunities can be scope for new technological innovations and future’s simplified manufacturing systems. The market is broadly classified into different types such as Diesel generators and gas generators. Based on the power rating market can be classified as small (less than 100 KVA), medium (100 to 1000 KVA) and large (more than 1000 KVA). The market has also been geographically segmented into India, China, Japan, Australia, Indonesia and others. China has the largest and the fastest growing electric generators market with India and Indonesia following the list. However, the price sensitivity in this region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
The market has more relevance today since trends show that many residential as well as companies are looking towards a reliable backup power supplies. The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Caterpillar, Inc. , Caterpillar, Inc., Crompton and greaves, Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd., Kohler Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. Siemens Ag, Yanmar Co. Ltd. and others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Asia Pacific Electric generator Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia pacific electric generator market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
2. Key Deliverables of the Study
2.1 Study Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Research Methodology
5. Markets Covered
6. Market Overview
6.2 Market Demand to 2021
6.3 Recent Developments in Electric generator industry
7. Market Dynamics
7.1.1 Emerging economies in Asia
7.1.2 Existing Power supply failures
7.1.3 Demand for steady power supply
7.2.1 High Operating Costs
7.2.2 Design and construction issues
7.3.1 Scope for New Technological Innovations
7.3.2 Simplified manufacturing processes
8. Asia pacific Electric generator Manufacturing Industry value Chain Analysis
9. Asia pacific Electric generator Market Analysis, by Type
9.1 Diesel generator
9.2 Gas generator
10. Asia pacific Electric generator Market Analysis, by end user
10.2.1 Oil and Gas industry
10.2.2 Power generation industry
10.2.3 Manufacturing industry
10.3.2 Information technology
10.3.4 Construction & real estate
11. Asia pacific Electric generator market Analysis, by power rating
11.1 Small (<100 KVA)
11.2 Medium (100-1000 KVA)
11.3 Large (> 1000KVA)
12. Asia pacific Electric generator Market Analysis, by Geography (Overview, Market Demand to 2021 and Investment Opportunities)
13. Key Company Analysis
13.1 Caterpillar, Inc.
13.2 Caterpillar, Inc.
13.3 crompton and greaves
13.4 Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd.
13.5 Kohler Co.
13.6 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
13.7 Siemens Ag
13.8 Yanmar Co. Ltd.
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
14.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
14.3 Market Share Analysis
15.1 Contact Us