Africa drilling and completion fluids market is expected to reach $XX million by 2021, up from $XX million in 2016. Drilling and completion fluids plays an essential part in upstream oil and gas activities. They are used to aid drilling boreholes into the earth. Completion fluids will be used in completion operations of oil and natural gas wells. The fluid is placed in the well to facilitate final operations prior to initiation of production, such as setting screens production liners, packers, downhole valves or shooting perforations into the producing zone. Completion fluids are typically brines (chlorides, bromides and formates), but in theory could be any fluid of proper density and flow characteristics.
Factors such as shale boom in few regions, increasing offshore drilling activity across the world, quest for finding potential untapped oil and gas reserves are driving the market growth for drilling and completion fluids market. On the flip side, political instability, initial cost of investment are some factors restraining the market from growth and has been explained in this report in detail.
North America is expected to lead the market in the coming years. The regions market would be primarily driven by increasing shale activity across United States, Canada and increasing offshore exploration in Gulf of Mexico. Europe and Asia-Pacific are growing rapidly in terms of market demand. Demand is high particularly in some countries such as China, India, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The North Sea region presents a decent market opportunity for drilling and completion fluids segment as its new exploration activity is at an all-time high primarily because of the decreasing production levels since past few years and going into much deeper waters to find new oil and gas reserves.
Regions such as South and Central America and Africa are expected to share a decent share of market demand in the coming decade although there are some factors restraining the oil and gas activity in these regions. Africas oil and gas industry has suffered from various political and social scenarios such as internal wars and corruption, the situation is safe enough these days. There was a problem of piracy as well, but it has been handled well by authorities and is now dwindled. Also, there is a tremendous improvement in security across different countries in the region, helping the companies to look into the region again, thus boosting the oil and gas industry.
The research published on drilling and completion fluids covers types of wells such as onshore and offshore, new and upcoming technologies/methods in chemical usage that have witnessed rapid technological developments and improved the performance and resulted in cost benefits to the operators.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the drilling and completion fluids market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a country and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the drilling and completion fluids market on both country and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. For gaining an exhaustive understanding of Africadrilling and completion fluids market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2. An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3. Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 R & D Activities
3.3 Investment Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints & Opportunities
5. Africa Drilling and Completion Fluids Market Analysis, by Application Areas
6. Africa Drilling and Completion Fluids Market Analysis, by Fluid Type
6.2.2 Market Analysis
6.3.2 Market Analysis
6.4.2 Market Analysis
6.5 Other Fluid Types
7. Africa Drilling and Completion Fluids Market Analysis, by Geography
7.2 Major Countries
184.108.40.206 Market Demand to 2020
220.127.116.11 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168 Market Demand to 2020
22.214.171.124 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199 Market Demand to 2020
8.2 Market Share of Key Companies
9. Key Company Analysis
9.1 Anchor Drilling Fluids Inc.
9.2 Chevron Phillips Chemical Company Llc.
9.3 Geo Drilling Fluids Inc
9.4 Hitech Drilling Fluids Ltd.
9.5 National Oilwell Varco Inc.
9.6 Tetra Technologies Inc.
9.7 Canadian Energy Services
9.8 Global Drilling Fluids & Chemicals Ltd.
9.9 Baker Hughes Inc.
9.10 Halliburton Co.
9.11 Weatherford International Ltd
9.12 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
9.13 Schlumberger Ltd
9.14 Statoil ASA
9.15 BP Plc
10. Competitive Landscapeâ€‹