North America’s automotive sensors market is expected to grow to USD 9.16 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 9.89% over the period 2016-2021. The low cost, compact size, ecofriendly nature, and bulk manufacturing capability are the key drivers that are helping the automotive sensors market grow. Leading the auto industry, the US is the home to top original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), namely General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler participating as great benefactors to the growth of the North American automotive sensors market. The rising economy of Mexico has been at the forefront in terms of inward foreign direct investments when it comes to the automotive industry over the past few years.
The major trend driving North America’s automotive sensor market is miniaturization and improved communication capabilities, which enable their integration into vehicles without interfering with the basic functionalities of the vehicle. The proliferation of advanced electronic control systems has made sensors more accurate and reliable while increasing the response time, robustness, communications capabilities, and efficiency. The continuous innovations and investments in R&D to meet the changing consumer preferences have led to improved fabrication techniques and enhanced sensing abilities at lower costs, driving market growth.
North America’s automotive sensors market is segmented on the basis of type (temperature, pressure, speed, level/position, MEMS, magnetic, gas, and inertial), and application (powertrain, body electronics, vehicle security systems, alternative fuel vehicle, and telematics).
This report gives a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. The report also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of North America’s automotive sensors market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Analog Devices (U.S.)
- Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.)
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (U.S.)
- General Electric Company (U.S.)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Texas Instruments (U.S.)
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for automotive sensors in North America along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for North America’s automotive sensors market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect North America’s automotive sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3 Degree of Competition
5.4 Threat of Substitution
5.5 Threat of New Entrants
6. Market Segmentation
6.2.2 Body Electronics
6.2.3 Vehicle Security Systems
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Denso Corporation
7.2 Infineon Technologies
7.4 Texas Instruments
7.5 Sensata Technologies
7.6 Delphi Automotive
7.7 CTS Corporation
7.8 Maxim Integrated
7.10 Analog Devices
7.12 Continental Automotive
7.13 Aleph Automotive Sensors
7.14 HITACHI Automotive Systems Americas
7.15 Hamlin Electronics
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Automotive Sensors Market