Safety connection devices are complete wiring solutions dedicated to machine safety. They help reduce the installation and maintenance cost, ease expansion, simplify troubleshooting and provide system modularity while facilitating safety. The Middle East and Africa (MEA) has witnessed growth due to the booming oil industry. However, recent fall in oil prices will affect investments and in turn, influence the safety connection devices market. The manufacturing sector is booming with the growth in its extensive industrial zones and the clusters of concentrated large cities in the vicinity. With the growth in the Middle Eastern economies, these zones and clusters will grow in number and size. However, the lack of skilled resources could be a potential threat to the growth of this industry.
The Middle East & Africa safety connection devices sensors market is expected to increase to USD 1.94 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 8.85% over the period 2016 - 2021. This report examines the overall marketplace for safety connection devices market in the Middle East and Africa region discussing in detail the drivers and restraints of the market. In addition, the report gives insights into the growth prospect of the various industrial segments across the geographies.
This report also consists of a study on major companies that provide safety sensors in MEA. The Middle East and Africa safety connection devices market is broadly segmented on based on their types, end-user industry and geography. Based on their applications, the market has been segmented into safety wiring systems, cables and connectors. As per their end-users, it has been categorized into various segments such as manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, industrial and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Solomon Technology Corp., SUMELEC Vizcaya, Allend-bradlley, ASTRE Engineering Tunisie and more.
Technological advancements, safety requirements, variable designs are some of the key drivers of the safety connection devices market.
The associated high product costs and lack of awareness are the possible market constraints.
What the report offers
- Market definition for the Middle East and Africa safety connection devices market, along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the Middle East and Africa safety connection devices market, with region-specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, giving prospective opportunities and the identification of key companies that can influence the market on the global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Middle East and Africa safety connection devices on both the global and regional front.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat from new entrants
4.6.4 Threat from substitute products
4.6.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Safety I/O Modules Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Middle East and Africa Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Analog Module (I/O)
6.1.2 Digital Module (I/O)
6.1.3 Network Adaptor
6.1.4 Power Supply & Chassis
6.1.5 Intelligent I/O
6.2 Middle East and Africa Market - Segmented By End Users Vertical
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.3 Middle East and Africa Market – Segmented By Region
6.3.1 United Arab Emirates
6.3.2 Saudi Arabia
6.3.3 South Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
7.1 ABB Ltd.
7.2 Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
7.3 Siemens AG
7.4 Lumberg Automation
7.5 Rockwell Automation Inc.
7.7 Schneider Electric Company
7.8 Parmley Graham
7.9 Mouser Electronics
7.10 Honeywell International, Inc.
7.11 Newtech Engineering
8. Investment Outlook
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Analysis
9. Future of Middle East and Africa Safety I/O Modules Market