MEA Programmatic Advertising Market Size
|Study Period||2018 - 2028|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Data Period||2023 - 2028|
|Historical Data Period||2018 - 2021|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
MEA Programmatic Advertising Market Analysis
The Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.89% over the forecast period (2022 - 2027). The Middle East and Africa have witnessed significant growth in the Programmatic advertising market as the region's advertisers reinvent the art of storytelling to create a memorable brand experience for their customers.
- Programmatic Advertising is a highly automated form of advertising that makes the best use. One of the advantages of programmatic advertising is that it lets users buy and sell internet advertising stock by using a machine or a product, which propels market growth.
- Programmatic guaranteed is one of the major drivers for the growth of programmatic advertisements in the region as it effectively replaces the manual execution processes involved in the premium inventory segment that is regularly used by brand campaigns. Major regional advertisers are expanding their Programmatic Guaranteed offerings to scale their advertising further and increase their performance.
- Further, with changes to digital privacy practices, contextual targeting practices are increasing in adoption by agencies to increase their market share. Also, with the implementation of new regulatory laws in the region, concern over personal data protection has increased, and companies have started taking aggressive approaches in content marketing.
- Also, with increasing digitalization, customers are becoming increasingly aware of data collection and privacy. This increasing awareness of the collection and utilization of consumer data is restricting the growth of the Programmatic advertising market.
- The Covid-19 pandemic had a positive effect on the Programmatic Advertising Market in the Middle East and Afric region as businesses and organizations in Europe are swticihng to digital advertising methoda in the wake of global lockdown imposed in the region.
MEA Programmatic Advertising Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the MEA Programmatic Advertising Market according to our research experts:
Increase in adoption of Digital Advertising
- With the rising digitalization, publishers are utilizing a combination of data and technology to reach out to the right customer base at the right time. In recent times, programmatic advertisement publishers have access to buyers' data, which provides significant insights into the needs and campaign performances and enables optimization.
- The increased adoption of digital advertising significantly impacted the media buyers as agencies are utilizing high-quality user data for creative planning to generate micro-targeted ads. The technology used in programmatic advertising amplifies brand campaigns.
- Advertisers, media agencies, and media owners can utilize the data and audiences available to match data to campaign objectives, enhance creativity using audience data, optimize campaign performance using campaign data, gain insights and make decisions.
- Tools such as audience discovery algorithms that find data attributes, look-alike targeting, and building audiences in real-time based on all data signals to create more sophisticated audiences are being utilized by the advertisers, which increases the market for tprogrammatic advertising.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Mobile Programmatic Advertisements to Drive the Market Growth
- Mobile Programmatic Advertisement refers to the automated process of buying, selling, and displaying mobile ads. Mobile Ads include mobile banner ads, mobile video ads, mobile native ads, and many more.
- With the increase in mobile penetration in the region, mobile programmatic advertisement is expected to increase as mobiles provide various data signals which enable real-time ad serving with relevant content to the right user.
- Mobile Programmatic Advertising provides precise targeting, allowing advertisers to reach their specific audience in real-time and dictate the right audience using certain metrics and demographics.
- The clients of programmatic advertisers in the region demand payments by results which include ROI and return on ad spending. Further, increasing customer engagement through mobile apps increases the demand for mobile programmatic advertisements in the region.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
MEA Programmatic Advertising Industry Overview
The Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising Market is moderately competitive. The market appears to be moderately concentrated, with players adopting key strategies like mergers, acquisitions, and service innovation. Some of the major players in the market are Tonic International, Mars Media Group, Exclusive Digital, Xaxis, etc. Some of the recent developments are:
- August 2022 - Huawei Ads, the programmatic advertising platform of Huawei, launched two new monthly incentive programs for marketers in the Middle East and Africa region (MEA). These programs offer incentives such as allowing partners with an average traffic volume of over five million to enjoy an additional 10 percent of their monetization revenue from
Huawei Ads until the end of 2023. The second initiative enables the top 10 percent of the high-performing partners to enjoy a 10 percent monetization revenue for their marketing strategies until 31 December 2022.
- June 2022 - InMobi announced expanded its partnership with Microsoft Advertising to support enterprise and strategic advertisers in Middle East, and Africa. InMobile will offer marketers an integrated solution to power their campaigns built on the search and native display capabilities of Microsoft Advertising and mobile ad tech capability of InMobi's advertising platforms.
MEA Programmatic Advertising Market Leaders
Mars Media Group
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
MEA Programmatic Advertising Market News
- July 2022 - StackAdapt, a self-serve programmatic advertising platform, launched an emerging channel of in-game inventory, adding a new element of non-intrusive, highly visible advertising to StackAdapt's robust multi-channel offering.
- June 2022 - Lemma, a fast-growing DOOH platform, partnered with Continuum, a specialist media representation firm in ME. This partnership is aimed to onboard many upgraded & quantifiable DOOH avenues in the Middle East at an accelerated pace while also planning to scale programmatic demand within the region.
MEA Programmatic Advertising Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definitions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Stakeholder Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness-Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 on the Programmatic Advertising Market in Middle East and Africa
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growth of Digital Media Advertisement
5.1.2 Better use of Data for Programmatic Advertising
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Lack of Skilled personel in Programmatic Advertisement
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Trading Platform
6.1.1 Real Time Bidding (RTB)
6.1.2 Private Marketplace Guaranteed
6.1.3 Automated Guaranteed
6.1.4 Unreserved Fixed-rate
6.2 By Advertising Media
6.2.1 Digital Display
6.2.2 Mobile Display
6.3 By Enterprise size
6.3.2 Large Enterprises
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Tonic International
7.1.2 Mars Media Group
7.1.3 Executive Digital
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of the Market
MEA Programmatic Advertising Market Research FAQs
What is the current Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising Market size?
The Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising Market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.89% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
Who are the key players in Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising Market?
Tonic International, Mars Media Group, Executive Digital, Boopin and Xaxis are the major companies operating in the Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising Market.
Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Middle East and Africa Programmatic Advertising analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.