The Indonesian pesticides market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of XX% in 2017-2022 period. The market value estimated during 2016 was USD 567.98 million and it is expected that the value will reach to USD XX million by 2022.
In Indonesia, the agrochemicals industry has been witnessing a relatively steady to high growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the pesticides and fertilizer industries. While the prevalence of chemical or synthetic based agrochemicals application in agricultural land would continue, human, animal and environmental health concerns would play key roles in driving growth for safer products like plant growth regulators. Specific major drivers for the agrochemicals industry outlined in this report include growing demand for food safety and quality, need for increased land productivity and adoption of new farming practices. On the negative side, restraints limiting market growth include environmental and regulatory constraints pertaining agrochemical usages and popularity of natural products.
By segment, biopesticides are likely to witness the faster growth in comparison to the synthetic chemicals in Indonesia, the biopesticide segment will witness the double digit growth during 2017-2022. By product type, herbicides are the largest crop protection chemicals segment in the region, followed by insecticides and fungicides. Segmentation of this report has included categorizing pesticides as synthetic and biopesticides. By application area, pesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
The study has detailed analysis of pesticides regulatory structure, specifically the new product registration along with the investment regulation.
The leading companies in Indonesia include BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, Dow AgroSciences, Monsanto and Syngenta, among others. Some of the local players mentioned are- Rotam Manunggal Perkasa. CV, PT EKA DWI SELO UNGGUL etc.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Indonesia Pesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Indonesia Biopesticides Market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major regions in country where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definitions
2. RESEACRCH APPROACH AND METHODOLOGY
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering & Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 Key Findings of the Study
3.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Growing Demand for Food Safety and Quality
126.96.36.199 Need for increased land productivity
188.8.131.52 Adoption of new farming practices and Improved Pesticide Use
184.108.40.206 Environmental and Regulatory Constraint
220.127.116.11 Popularity of natural and eco-friendly alternatives
18.104.22.168 Untapped Indonesia Market
22.214.171.124 Sustainable and Integrated Pest Management Techniques
3.2.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
126.96.36.199 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
188.8.131.52 Bargaining Power of Buyers
184.108.40.206 Threat of New Entrants
220.127.116.11 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
18.104.22.168 Degree of Competition
3.3 Regulatory Environment
3.3.1 Permit Requirements
3.3.2 Guidelines and Requirement for product registration
3.3.3 List of prohibited Pesticides
3.3.4 Types of registration
22.214.171.124 Experimental Use Permit (Fee, Validity, Renewal)
126.96.36.199 Temporary Permit (Fee, Validity, Renewal)
188.8.131.52 Permanent Permit (Fee, Validity, Renewal)
3.3.5 Technical requirements
3.3.6 Registration Procedure
3.3.7 Post registration activities
3.3.8 Investment Regulation
184.108.40.206 Foreign Investment in Indonesia
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION BY CHEMICAL TYPE
4.1.1 Synthetic Herbicides
4.2.1 Synthetic Insecticides
4.3.1 Synthetic Fungicides
4.4 Other Crop Protection Chemicals
4.4.1 Synthetic Other Crop Protection Chemicals
4.4.2 Bio-Other Crop Protection Chemicals
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION TYPE
5.1 Crop Based Pesticides
5.1.1 Grains and Cereals Pesticides
5.1.2 Oilseed Based Pesticides
5.1.3 Fruits and Vegetables Based Pesticides
5.2 Non-Crop Based Pesticides
5.2.1 Turf and Ornamentals Based Pesticides
5.2.2 Other Non-Crop Based Pesticides
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.2 Major Strategies Adapted by Global Players
6.3 Most active five companies by Market strategies
6.4 Top five companies by Financials
7. KEY COMPANY'S PROFILES
7.2 Manuggal Perkasa CV
7.3 EI Du Pont De Nemours & Company
7.4 PT. Sumitomo Indonesia
7.5 Dow Agroscience LLC
7.7 Bayer CropScience AG
7.8 Adama Agriculture Soultion
7.9 FMC Corporation
7.11 Syngenta International AG
7.12 Nufarm Ltd