Global IR and Thermal Imaging systems were the major requirement of military systems for many critical applications. Though the usage remains same, the budget and demand for supply has reduced in military systems and is often inconsistent while demand and budget increased in commercial spaceand are increasingly usedin the areas of transportation, welding, mallsinapplications like automotive night vision, surveillance and infrared cameras in smart phones etc.,
The revenues in this market are expected to raise 11% by 2020 from now. The major revenues are driven by commercial applications than military usage this is possible because of production of many low end products for commercial usage and offering them at a lower price and aggregating the volume of sales.
Major players in this industry are FLIR systems, DRS Technologies, L-3 Security and Detection Systems, Raytheon Integrated defense systems while others include BAE Systems, Honeywell Aerospace, Garmin Avionics and Safety Panasonic Components and Devices, Safran Security, Exelis, General Dynamics Information Systems and Technology, Qinetiq Group PLC, Elbit Systems, Jenoptik Laser &Optics, Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, UTC Fire & Security.
What is in the report?
1. Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, about new technologies that are evolving and how they impact this market.
2. A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies to give a detailed picture of the market in that particular region.
3. The report also provides market shares, trends and forecast of different Information managed services across end user industry.
4. The report also gives information of major vendors of managed services, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1. Vendors who provide these services as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2. Enterprises using these services across different business processes
3. Anyone who wants to know about this industry