Germany Agricultural Irrigation Machinery Market
The market has been valued at USD XX in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD XX by 2021, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Irrigation mechanization involves methods through which the crucial and scarce water resource can be optimally distributed. The most prominent mechanisms are the drip and sprinkler irrigation systems. Drip irrigation involves the release of water at the ground level in a dripping manner, whereas, sprinkler systems deliver water in a more voluminous fashion. More than 47% of the German territory is covered by agricultural land, which is the highest within Europe. This shows a lot of scope for agricultural irrigation machineries in the country.
Sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation are the two popular forms of irrigation prevalent in Germany. Before the advent of mechanization, farmers depended on natural sources for irrigation. However, mechanization in agriculture has moved well past tractors, to encompass every aspect of the crop production cycle. Such mechanization not only increases productivity and yield per hectare, but it also reduces the water consumption per farm. In the current agricultural scenario, water scarcity is a major challenge and a key driver for the use of micro irrigation machinery systems. In most of the countries, water scarcity leads to deterioration of the food production quality and quantity. Fragmented land needs a controlled amount of water where the irrigation system proved fruitful. Irrigated land is twice productive than the rain-fed land.
This irrigation machinery market is segmented by the type of irrigation employed.
By Irrigation Type:
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Drip Irrigation
Major players in the agricultural irrigation market in Germany are:
- Nelson Irrigation Corporation
- Netafim Limited
- EPC Industries Limited
- Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.
- T-L Irrigation Co.
- Valmont Industries
- Deere & Company
- Lindsay Corporation
- Rain Bird Corporation
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market analysis for the Germany agricultural irrigation machinery market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on various scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Germany agricultural irrigation machinery market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phase
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
4.1 Current Global Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.4 Value & Supply Chain Analysis
5.5 Porter's Five Forces Framework
5.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.5.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
6. GERMANY AGRICULTURAL IRRIGATION MACHINERY MARKET SEGMENTATION, BY IRRIGATION TYPE
6.1 Sprinkler Irrigation
6.1.1 Pumping unit
6.1.4 Spray/Sprinklers Heads
6.1.5 Fittings and Accessories
6.2 Drip Irrigation
6.2.2 Backflow Preventers
6.2.3 Pressure Regulators and Valves
6.2.4 Fittings and Accessories
6.2.9 Drip Tubing/Hose
6.2.10 Drip Tube Fittings
6.2.11 Air Vent
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.2 Market Share Analysis
7.3 Latest Products & Developments of Key Players
8. COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 Nelson Irrigation Corporation
8.2 Netafim Limited
8.3 EPC Industries Limited
8.4 Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.
8.5 T-L Irrigation Co.
8.6 The Toro Company
8.7 Valmont Industries
8.8 Deere & Company
8.9 Lindsay Corporation
8.10 Rain Bird Corporation
8.11 Rivulis Irrigation
9. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET