Europe is the second largest market for the hazardous waste management services. In 2012, more than 100 million tons of hazardous waste was generated in this region. Strict environmental services are pushing plant owners to find better, economically feasible ways of waste management services. This provides sufficient growth opportunities for automation of hazardous waste handling.
Hazardous waste management is the collection, disposal and treatment of harmful materials. If improperly handled, it can cause substantial harm to human health and the environment. These include waste materials generated on a day-to-day basis by people, power plants and manufacturing companies.
Some of these wastes can be handled manually while some may require expertise and automation solutions to minimize human contact with the waste. Use of such automation solutions for handling waste also improves the process efficiency and reduces the reliability on manual intervention. Thus, concerns about the proper handling of these harmful substances can be eliminated.
Different products used in hazardous waste handling automation include cranes, manipulator arms and size reduction arms. Some of the major vendors of these products are Par Systems, Konecranes, DX Engineering, Pallmann Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG, A.C.E, Inc.
- Government and industry regulations
- Growing concern about the waste management
- The economic activity still has to pick up in several countries owing to the global recession of 2008.
- The market has reached a stagnant position in several developed countries. Vendors have to look out for new avenues for their products.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
- The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
- The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- The report contains a wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Government and Industry Regulations
3.2.2 Growing Concern About the Waste Management
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 The Economic Activity Still Has to Pick up in Several Countries Owing to Global Recession of 2008
3.3.2 The Market has Reached a Stagnant Position in Several Developed Countries. Vendors Have to Look Out For New Avenues for Their Products
3.4 Hazardous Waste EPA Classification
3.4.1 Listed Wastes
3.4.2 Characteristic Wastes
3.4.3 Universal Wastes
3.4.4 Mixed Wastes
3.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.6.5 Competitive Rivalry Among Existing Competitors
3.6.6 Industry Policies
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Types of Hazardous Waste Handling Automation Products
4.2.1 Manipulator Arms
4.2.2 Telescoping Masts
4.2.5 Size Reduction Systems
5. Europe Hazardous Waste Management Automation Market by Type of Waste - USD million (2016 - 2021)
5.1 Listed Wastes
5.1.2 Market Analysis
5.2 Characteristic Waste
5.2.2 Market Analysis
5.3 Universal Wastes
5.3.2 Market Analysis
5.4 Mixed Wastes
5.4.2 Market Analysis
6. Europe Hazardous Waste Management Automation Market by Automation Product - USD million (2016 - 2021)
6.1 Manipulator Arms
6.1.2 Market Analysis
6.2 Telescoping Masts
6.2.2 Market Analysis
6.3.2 Market Analysis
6.4.2 Market Analysis
6.5 Size Reduction Systems
6.5.2 Market Analysis
6.6.2 Market Analysis
7. Europe Hazardous Waste Management Automation Market by Industry - USD million (2016 -2021)
7.1.2 Market Analysis
7.2.2 Market Analysis
7.3.2 Market Analysis
7.4 Consumer Care
7.4.2 Market Analysis
7.5.2 Market Analysis
7.6.2 Market Analysis
8. Europe Hazardous Waste Management Automation Market by Geography - USD million (2016 - 2021)
8.1.2 United Kingdom
8.1.6 Analyst View
9. Vendor Market Share
10. Competitive Intelligence and Profiles of Hazardous Waste Management Automation Product Vendors
10.1 PAR Systems
10.1.2 Major Products and Services
10.1.4 Recent Developments
10.2.2 Major Products and Services
10.2.4 Recent Developments
10.3 DX Engineering
10.3.2 Major Products and Services
10.3.4 Recent Developments
10.4 Floatograph Technologies
10.4.2 Major Products and Services
10.4.4 Recent Developments
10.5.2 Major Products and Services
10.5.4 Recent Developments
10.6 Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems
10.6.2 Major Products and Services
10.6.4 Recent Developments
10.7 ACE, Inc.
10.7.2 Major Products and Services
10.7.4 Recent Developments
10.8 Terex MHPS GmbH
10.8.2 Major Products and Services
10.8.4 Recent Developments
10.9.2 Major Products and Services
10.9.4 Recent Developments
10.10 PENZ crane
10.10.2 Major Products and Services
10.10.4 Recent Developments
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investor Outlook
12. Future Opportunities in Europe Hazardous Waste Handling Automation Market