The Chinese market for automotive actuators is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.05% by 2020. China continues its dominance as a global leader in the manufacture of automotive components.
The market for electric actuators and hybrids of electric and hydraulic actuators is expected to grow exponentially over the coming 5 years, owing to the latest advancements such as mini electric actuators. These mini electric actuators find their extensive application in the advanced driver assistance and automotive sensors systems.
Automotive Actuators Market in China- Market Dynamics
Automotive suppliers are poised to expand their development and production expertise, especially in the region of China in the coming years.
Some of the factors leading to the growth of the automotive actuators market in China are:
- Lower costs
- Eco-friendly and bulk manufacturing capability
- Energy-efficient production plants
- Development of new applications for technologies
- Increased research and development in the semiconductor and actuator industry
China, being a global manufacturing hub, holds immense potential for actuator sales. It is the world's largest automotive manufacturer and is also the leading producer of consumer electronics. The country's swiftly developing economy is facilitating the growth of the actuator industry. This lucrative market is attracting several global players such as HELLA and Mitsubishi Corp.
The market has been segmented based on the latest technologies:
- By type (Hydraulic actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Electric actuator)
- By application type (Throttle, Fuel Injection, Braking)
- By vehicle type (Passenger cars, LCV, Heavy Vehicles).
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
What the Report Offers
- This report on China’s automotive actuator market analyzes the current market trends in detail.
- This report offers the technical aspects and economic data of the market and its forecast for the next 5 years (2015-2020).
- It also discusses the latest technologies in the automotive actuator systems that are under development and in the research pipeline.
- This report provides the list of major players in the market and gives an in-depth analyst perspective of what makes the products and strategies of these players stand out from the pack.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key findings of the study
1.3 Report Description
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 New Developments in R&D/ Latest Technologies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type (Growth, Innovations and Durability)
5.1.1 Hydraulic actuator
5.1.2 Pneumatic actuator
5.1.3 Electric actuator
5.2 By Application Type (Market crackdown, trends and forecasts)
5.2.1 Throttle actuator
5.2.2 Fuel Injection actuator
5.2.3 Brake Actuator
5.3 By Vehicle Type ( (Growth, Trends and Forecasts)
5.3.1 Passenger Cars
5.3.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
5.3.3 Heavy Vehicles
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. COMPANY PROFILES
7.1 APC International, Ltd.
7.2 Continental AG
7.3 CTS Corporation
7.4 Delphi Automotive PLC
7.5 Denso Corporation
7.6 Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
7.7 Hitachi, Ltd.
7.8 IAV Automotive Engineering
7.9 Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd.
7.10 Magneti Marelli S.P.A
7.11 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
7.12 NOOK Industries, Inc.
7.13 Robert Bosch GmbH
7.14 Valeo S.A.