Brazil Compound Feed Market
The compound feed market in Brazil is driven by increased meat consumption, due to rising income and increasing health awareness among the populace. The Brazilian compound feed industry is expected to grow at a healthy rate due to increased export opportunities in Europe and North America. On the other hand, rising cost of raw materials and competition from the food industry for major ingredients are posing a threat to the compound feed industry. Thus, the market's key players are presently focused on obtaining cheaper sources of raw materials.
This report is the most informative one available on Brazil’s compound feed market. The global market scenario is explained in detail. The Brazilian feed market is segmented by animal type into ruminant, swine, aqua and poultry feed, with information on the market size and growth forecasts up to 2022 for each of these sub-segments. Twenty of the most prominent global players are profiled in the report, along with an elaborate list of local feed companies based out of Brazil
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Brazilian compound food market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Brazilian compound food market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming, and identification of regions that are still untapped.
1.2. Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. BRAZILIAN COMPOUND FEED MARKET - OVERVIEW
4. MARKET ANALYSIS
4.1. Livestock Industry Trend
4.2. Meat Industry Trend
4.3. Price Trend Analysis
4.4. Threshold Matters of the Industry
4.5. Factors Affecting the Global Market
4.6. Porter's Analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.3. Degree of Competition
4.6.4. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.5. Threat of Substitutes
4.7. Global Regulatory Environment - Impact Analysis
4.8. Value Chain Analysis
5. BRAZIL’S SHARE IN THE SOUTH AMERICAN COMPOUND FEED MARKET
6. BRAZILIAN COMPOUND FEED MARKET - BY ANIMAL TYPE
6.1. Ruminant Feed
6.2. Swine Feed
6.3. Poultry Feed
6.4. Fish Feed
6.5. Other Animals
7. THE FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY - EXPERT VIEW
8. KEY PLAYERS’ PROFILES - GLOBAL
8.1. Charoen Pokphand (Thailand)
8.2. Cargill Inc. (U.S.)
8.3. Land O Lakes Purina (U.S.)
8.4. Alltech Inc. (U.S.)
8.5. Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
8.6. New Hope Group (China)
8.7. Wen’s Group (China)
8.8. ForFarmers (The Netherlands)
8.9. Miratorg Agribusiness Holding (Russia)
8.10. Kyodo Shiryo Company (Japan)
8.11. Sodrugestvo Group (Russia)
8.12. DeKalb Feeds (U.S.)
8.13. De Hues (The Netherlands)
8.14. Ballance Agri-Nutrients (New Zealand)
8.15. Heiskell & Co. (U.S.)
8.16. Kent Feeds (U.S.)
8.17. Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia)
8.18. Zheng DA International Group (China)
8.19. Ewos Group (Norway)
8.20. Nutreco NV (The Netherlands)
9. LIST OF BRAZIL-BASED COMPOUND FEED COMPANIES