Asia-Pacific is increasing its efforts to accelerate the development and deployment of clean energy technologies. Many countries are working together with private sector partners to meet goals for enhancing energy security, reducing national air pollution, and confronting climate change in ways that promote sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction.
Combined heat and power (CHP) is an efficient and clean approach to generating electric power and useful thermal energy from a single fuel source. Instead of purchasing electricity from the distribution grid and burning fuel in an on-site furnace or boiler to produce thermal energy, an industrial or commercial facility can use CHP to provide both energy services in one energy-efficient step.
While CHP has been in use in some form or another for more than 100 years, it remains an underutilized resource today. Nevertheless, the outlook for increased use of CHP is bright €” policymakers at the federal and state level are beginning to recognize the potential benefits of CHP and the role it could play in providing clean, reliable, cost-effective energy services to industry and businesses.
CHP is being looked at as a productive investment by some companies facing significant costs to upgrade outdated coal and oil-fired boilers. In addition, CHP can provide a cost-effective source of highly-efficient new generating capacity. Finally, the economics of CHP are improving as a result of the changing outlook in the long-term supply and price of North American natural gas €” a preferred fuel for many CHP applications.
As an efficiency technology, CHP helps makes businesses more competitive by lowering their energy costs, reducing demand on the electricity delivery system, reducing strain on the electric grid, and reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) and other harmful emissions. Already used by many industrial facilities and a growing number of commercial and institutional entities, CHP is a commercially available clean energy resource that is immediately deployable, and that can help address current and future global energy needs.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific combined heat and power Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific combined heat and power market on both global and regional scale.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Asia-Pacific Combined Heat and Power Market Overview
3.2 Market Demand to 2022
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Porter's Five Forces Framework
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
6.5 Competitive Rivalry
7. Asia-Pacific Combined Heat and Power Market Analysis, by Country
7.1.1 Market Overview
7.1.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
7.1.3 Government Polices and Regulations
7.2.1 Market Overview
7.2.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
7.2.3 Government Polices and Regulations
7.3.1 Market Overview
7.3.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
7.3.3 Government Polices and Regulations
7.4 South Korea
7.4.1 Market Overview
7.4.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
7.4.3 Government Polices and Regulations
7.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5.1 Market Overview
7.5.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
7.5.3 Government Polices and Regulations
8. Asia-Pacific Combined Heat and Power Market Analysis, by Application
8.1.1 Market Overview
8.1.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
8.2.1 Market Overview
8.2.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
8.3.1 Market Overview
8.3.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
8.4.1 Market Overview
8.4.2 Market Demand Forecast to 2022
9. Key Company Profiles
9.1 ABB Ltd.
9.2 Caterpillar Inc.
9.3 Cummins Inc.
9.5 General Electric
9.6 Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
9.7 Siemens AG
9.8 Wärtsilä Corporation
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
11. Future Outlook of the Asia-Pacific Combined Heat and Power Market
12.1 Contact Us