The US Chemical Sensors market is expected to increase to $6.20 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.49% over the period 2014-2020. The increase in light vehicle production, along with the increasing use of advanced, higher cost universal exhaust gas oxygen sensors to improve vehicle fuel efficiency and performance, demand for quick accurate diagnosis in medical sector, and technological advancements are the key drivers which are making the US chemical sensors market to grow lucratively. The growth of the Chemical Sensors Market is currently being hindered by decrease in automobile emissions testing due to the falling number of vehicles that need to be tested.
Electrochemical sensors are anticipated to see the fastest growth, with demand reflecting recovery in manufacturing. Optical sensors will continue to benefit from their high sensitivity, stability, immunity to interference, and product improvements such as smaller size and enhanced ruggedness.
The Chemical Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Electrochemical, Optical, Pellistor/Catalytic Bead, and Others) and End User Industry (Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Environmental Monitoring, Defense and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis, market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Chemical Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are General Electric (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Emerson Electric Company (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for US Chemical Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the US Chemical Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the US Chemical Sensors Market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key findings of the study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Inncrease in the production of light vehicles
4.2.2 Demand for quick and accurate diagnosis in healthcare
4.2.3 Development of miniaturised and portable chemical sensors
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Decrease in automobile emission testing due to decrease in number of vehicles
4.4 Opportunities in the Chemical sensors market
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing competitors
5. United States Chemical Sensors Market - Segmented by Type
5.3 Catalytic Bead
6. United States Chemical Sensors Market - Segmented by Application
6.4 Environmental Monitoring
7. Key Vendors in United States
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Opportunities
9. Future of Chemical Sensors Market