The North Seas oil industry makes a substantial contribution to its associated nations energy security, economy and employment. Given the huge amount of recoverable resources, Oil and Gas drilling activity in the North Sea region looks promising yet volatile. The current drilling rate in the region is on the low side when compared to where it was about 5 years ago.
Moreover, the future of North Sea oil is one of the key campaign battlegrounds ahead of the Scottish independence referendum.
North Sea Countries Oil And Gas Outlook To 2020 is the latest report from Mordor Intelligence, a global market intelligence specialist. This report provides a comprehensive overview of the oil and gas industry in the North Sea region.
Our report includes a detailed study regarding the key companies, trends and issues in the North Seas oil industry until 2020. The report primarily focuses on:
- Drivers and Constraints for oil and gas exploration and production in the North Sea region.
- Major country operators in the north sea region, with information on production capacity, reserves and production data. (Norway, UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany and France)
- Key companies engaged in oil and gas exploration and production in the North Sea region.
- Overview of the recent developments, both political & economical, and their impact on the future of the North Sea Oil & Gas Industry.
Why Buy Our Report?
- Discern the competitive landscape of the emerging North Sea Oil Industry Market.
- Thus, you can plan your strategies based on expected developments in the oil & gas exploration activities.
- Identify challenges and opportunities to improve and gain a competitive advantage.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into the oil and gas exploration and production market
This report is built using data and information from in-house analysis by the team of industry experts at Mordor Intelligence and through primary & secondary research.
Looking to Customize Report?