Middle East and Africa are big exporters of oil, gas and various other minerals. This has helped the economy of the region to grow. It has also attracted lot of investors and big firms in this region. Digital Signage helps these companies in advertising in varied places even where internet has not penetrated. The market for digital signage is estimated to grow in this region in the years to come.
Communication has become an important aspect in every field. With the advancement in technologies, this has changed the way companies are communicating with their customers. One such way which has seen a tremendous growth is signage, which are used to provide information. Digital Signage, a subset of signage uses advanced methods like LCD, LED, OLED and projections to display content such as digital images, video, streaming media, and information and can be found in public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and corporate buildings. These displays use content management systems which can be run either from personal computers and servers or regional/national media hosting providers.
Touchscreen technologies and near field communications have provided an impetus to this market. These help in saving costs associated with traditional printed advertisements which are more time consuming and tedious to implement. Digital Signage are being used increasingly across different industry verticals as well as for relaying real-time information at different places. Vendors of both hardware and software are expanding their offerings to meet high market demand.
Some of the vendors mentioned in the report are Samsung, Cisco, HP, 3M, Scala, LG and ADFLOW Networks.
Who should be interested in this report?What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the Digital Signage Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Digital Signage Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Digital Signage Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry