Uterine cancer is a common cancer of the female reproductive system that initiates in the lining of the uterus. According to the American Cancer Society, around 47,130 new cases of endometrial cancer were diagnosed, and 8,010 women died from it in 2012.
The Middle East & Africa uterine cancer market is expected to grow modestly from USD 390 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 2-6%.
The Middle East & Africa Uterine Cancer Therapeutics & Diagnostic Market is segmented based on:
- Uterine sarcomas
- Endometrial carcinomas (Has various sub-types)
- Radiation therapy
- Follow-up Treatment.
Furthermore, the diagnostics market is segmented under major tests such as:
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Dilation and curettage
- CT Scan
Based on geography it is segmented as:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Some of the key participants in the industry include Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson & Co., Merck & Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Novartis AG, Sanofi, Siemens Healthcare Inc., Roche Ltd etc.
- Upsurge in awareness about uterine diseases
- Available therapies in the market
- Increasing health care expenditure
- Increasing incidences of uterine cancer
- Technological developments & drug innovations with regard to uterine cancer
- Advanced health care services
- Low success rate in clinical trials for cancer drugs
- High cost associated with the treatment
- Adverse side-effects
- High toxicity of drugs
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
- The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
- The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Drivers
3.1.1 Rise in awareness about Uterine diseases and their available therapies
3.1.2 Increasing health care expenditure
3.1.3 Innovation in drug development, and subsequent technological advancements
3.2 Market Restraints
3.2.1 Low success rate in clinical trails for cancer drugs
3.2.2 High cost associated with the treatment
3.2.3 Adverse side-effects of treatment and high toxicity of drugs
3.3 Market Opportunitites
3.4 Market Threats
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Degree of competition
4.4 Threat of substitution
4.5 Threat of new entrants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 Middle East & Africa Uterine Cancer Therapeutics & Diagnostic Market, by Cancer Type
5.1.1 Uterine sarcomas
5.1.2 Endometrial carcinomas
188.8.131.52 Squamous cell carcinoma
5.2 Middle East & Africa Uterine Cancer Therapeutics Market
5.2.3 Radiation therapy
5.2.5 Follow-up Treatment
5.3 Middle East & Africa Uterine Cancer Diagnostics Market
5.3.2 Pelvic ultrasound.
5.3.4 Dilation and curettage
5.3.5 CT scan
5.4 Middle East & Africa Uterine Cancer Therapeutics & Diagnostics Market, By Region
5.4.1 South Africa
5.4.2 Saudi Arabia
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Recommendations to new market players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
7.2 Abbott Laboratories
7.3 Becton, Dickinson & Co.
7.4 GlaxoSmithKline Plc
7.5 Merck & Co., Inc.
7.6 Novartis AG
7.8 Siemens Healthcare Inc
7.9 Roche Ltd