Latin America’s Manufacturing Industry is performing at a flatter rate due to recessions in Brazil’s and Argentina’s manufacturing industries and most of the contribution comes from the automotive sector in Mexico. However, there is a growth seen in the demand for automation in order to increase the efficiency and reduce the cost. The growth in dispensable income among the middle class has also helped in the growth of the economy and companies are investing in packaging automation technology to increase efficiency. This growth in industrial automation will drive the growth in HMI market in Latin America.
The second phase in Industrial revolution in early 1900 was characterised by assembly lines, standardized and specialized machine (introduction to automation). Today, industries are moving to the fourth phase called as ‘Industry 4.0’, characterised by use of Internet of things (IOT) to connect physical objects to the virtual world. While we enter the new phase, automation designers had already realised the importance of human skill sets such as supervision, detection of abnormalities, maintenance, and process optimization. Hence, incorporated high-level of collaboration with the machine automation and human operator using HMI, so as to remove the ability of Artificial Intelligence (AI) take decision on the operator’s behalf.
HMI is a graphical software application that provides operational process information to the operator or the user enabling interaction between humans and machines, for machines to receive and execute the operator’s control instructions. HMI increases the efficiency of the user and secures the data. Though, initial high costs associated with deploying such products act as a challenge to its growth, HMIs are not limited to manufacturing enterprises. They are being increasingly used by various enterprises operating in industry verticals like energy, healthcare and defence.
HMI solutions have evolved a lot over the years and continue to take inspiration from the consumer products. Features such as recognition of hand gestures, 3D-style graphics, icon based navigations, so on and so forth, are being incorporated to create user-friendly and intuitive user interfaces.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Latin America Human Machine Interface Market for the period 2014 to 2020 covering various aspects of the industry, technologies and regional trends contributing towards the growth of this market. Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Honeywell, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Bosch, Mitsubishi, General Electric and others.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.