Europe Operational Intelligence Market Size
|Study Period:||2018 - 2028|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and it's growth?
Europe Operational Intelligence Market Analysis
The Europe Operational Intelligence Market was expected to evolve at a CAGR of 13.17% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The need for data quality management, data discovery, and visualization is compelling businesses to adopt operational intelligence software. On-premise ESB and BPM (business process management) solutions are well suited for vertical scalability during the integration of an enterprise’s complex internal systems and architecture.
- In Europe, various industries are adopting big data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT), in turn propelling the growth of the operational intelligence market. However, the high cost of operational intelligence tools acts as a restraining factor of the operational intelligence market growth. The deployment of OI tools, along with its complex programming, becomes a costly affair for business enterprises. As a result of factors like the high-cost factor and the requirement of skilled professionals to operate the software, the market growth is hindering in the region.
- Many industries are spending on their digital infrastructures. For instance, many European countries are investing heavily in their digital infrastructure, but private, and public initiatives have been launched to fill the skills gap and accelerate the rate of cloud adoption. Additionally, the Bulgarian, Polish, and Romanian governments have committed to enhancing their digital infrastructures, while the Government of Ukraine is well ahead of its target to double the spending on ICT R&D by 2020.
- Cloud deployment is expected to hold a prominent share of the market, owing to the added benefits, such as cost-saving, accessibility, scalability, and centralized service. According to Forbes, 83% of the enterprise workload is likely to be in the cloud, by 2020, out of which 41% of the enterprise workload is expected to run on public cloud platforms. Another 20% may be private-cloud-based, while 22% may rely on hybrid cloud adoptions.
- Europe had the highest adoption rate of cloud services. According to Eurostat, the region’s statistics agency, there has been significant growth in businesses migrating to the cloud. In its published report “Cloud Computing Statistics on the Use by Enterprises” report, the agency reported the 23% EU-wide growth in businesses migrating to the cloud was led by Malta (65%), Cyprus (50%), Hungary (50%), Germany (45%), and the United Kingdom (45%). According to NetApp, the hybrid cloud infrastructure is the most preferred method of cloud deployment in Europe.
Europe Operational Intelligence Industry Segmentation
Operational Intelligence (OI) comprises a form of dynamic, real-time business analytics that delivers insights into business and IT operations. These solutions provide enterprises with the opportunity to streamline the process of data collection and analysis. The need for operational intelligence systems is increasing because of the growing workflows and complex planning programs. The OI helps enterprises do business in the mobile world, helps in developing various strategies, and monitors customized workflows. The market study is composed of Deployment such as On-premise and Cloud, which caters the solution to various end-user verticals like Retail, Manufacturing, BFS, Government, IT and Telecommunication, etc.
|IT and Telecommunication|
|Military and Defense|
|Transportation and Logistics|
|Energy and Power|
Europe Operational Intelligence Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Europe Operational Intelligence Market according to our research experts:
Rise in Real-time Analytics & Decision Making Across End-user Industries Drive Operational Intelligence Market
- The rising need for real-time analytics & decision making and the surge in demand for operational intelligence (OI) from various end-user industries have been instrumental in driving the market growth. The rising incorporation of data-driven technologies across various industries is mainly driving the operational intelligence market in Europe. Also, both the private and public sector enterprises are investing in digital and data-driven technologies, thereby propelling the growth of the Operational intelligence market in the country.
- Furthermore, according to MicroStrategy's 2020 Global State of Analytics Report, 46% of the respondents believed that they have been able to identify and create new product and revenue streams, and 45% of organizations are now using data and analytics to develop new business models. 57% also believed that they were on par with their organization's analytics program in relation to their peers.
- Increased adoption of a business intelligence system that can operate in real-time has been driving the demand for an operational intelligence system. Among the leading business intelligence trends in 2020, the BI job market is estimated to generate over 2.72 million jobs (in the data science field) by the end of 2020. According to Forbes, business dashboards, BI reporting, and self-service BI are the three most popular use cases for organizations deploying BI tools.
- The impact of operational intelligence in a data-driven world is clear and rising significantly. The enterprise operational executives from across the world agreed to the fact that predictive decision based on real-time data is one of the most significant drivers that are impacting their businesses.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Cloud Implementation are Gaining Popularity in Operational Intelligence Market
- Automation and intelligent systems are implemented to perform pivotal operational functions, providing a crucial database to organizations. Making the organization Agile and resilient with Intelligent cloud is the need of an hour to stay relevant in the world of disruptive digital trends. Due to this, an increasing number of banks in the region are migrating their data, process, and infrastructure to clouds to benefit from cloud implementation, which further eases the integration of enterprise applications.
- The digital transformation has become ubiquitous, and it is impacting the way organizations respond to the changing customer needs. Organizations are appointing CDOs (chief digital officers) and CIOs (chief innovation officers) to drive their digital movements, to deliver quick-to-market solutions.
- SAP SE, based out of Germany, focused on providing successful business outcomes. For instance, SAP took over Coresystems AG, a Switzerland-based developer of cloud-based workforce management software. The acquisition bolsters SAP's offerings of customer service software. The company also forms strategic partnerships and collaborations to boost the growth of adoption of its products and offerings.
- Furthermore, in July 2020, Deutsche Bank and Google Cloud entered a strategic partnership to redefine how the bank develops and offers its financial services. The collaboration will enable Deutsche Bank to accelerate its cloud transition and build on the engineering capabilities of both companies.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Europe Operational Intelligence Industry Overview
The European market for operational intelligence is fragmented and competitive, with small and big vendors providing visibility and insight into the business operations, allowing companies to make data-driven decisions. Key players are Axway Inc., IFS AB, Schneider Electric, SAP SE, and many others. Some of the developments by competitors are -
- March 2021 - IFS AB announced that it had signed a definitive agreement to purchase Axios Systems PLC, a global provider of cloud-based Enterprise Service Management (ESM) software. The acquisition of Axios Systems adds further depth to IFS's capabilities with new ITSM and ITOM functionality that will help companies improve the design and automation of workflows, drive efficiency internally, and connect data across teams and systems to ultimately create opportunities to serve its customers better.
- Jan 2020 - SAP and Honeywell announced their collaboration to create a joint cloud-based solution based on Honeywell Forge, the company's enterprise performance management offering, and SAP Cloud Platform IP streamline. They are likely to combine operational and business data with support better decision-making and drive greater efficiencies. The companies' first area of focus is the real estate industry, where building owners often need to pull data from disparate sources that are not normalized.
Europe Operational Intelligence Market Leaders
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Europe Operational Intelligence Market News
- April 2021 - Cogniac Corporation, a provider of enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) image and video analysis, has partnered with Doosan Bobcat, a global compact equipment leader, to implement Cogniac’s proprietary visual data processing platform within the manufacturing warehouse kitting inspection process. Cogniac’s Visual Operations Intelligence Platform offers customers the ability to process, in real-time large amounts of visual data collected for inspection, flagging them to a human operator for review.
- September 2021 - Sumo Logic, a pioneer in continuous intelligence, announced it had expanded its customer base and partner network in Europe. Sumo Logic primarily helps its customers to support their security, operations, and business intelligence initiatives and unify their data analytics strategies.
Europe Operational Intelligence Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Focus on Real-time Decision-making
5.1.2 Organizations Emphasizing on Improving Operational Efficiency and Productivity
5.1.3 Need of In-depth Data Analysis in Order to Identify Future Risks
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Complexity in Data Transferring and Handling to Manage Business Requirements
5.2.2 High Cost for Implementing Operational Intelligence Solutions
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 Deployment Type
6.2 End-User Vertical
6.2.5 IT and Telecommunication
6.2.6 Military and Defense
6.2.7 Transportation and Logistics
6.2.9 Energy and Power
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Axway, Inc.
7.1.2 Honeywell International Inc.
7.1.3 Industrial And Financial Systems Ab (IFS)
7.1.4 Intelligent Insites, Inc.
7.1.5 International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
7.1.6 Open Text Corporation
7.1.7 Opsveda, Inc.
7.1.8 Rolta India Limited
7.1.9 SAP SE
7.1.10 Schneider Electric SE
7.1.11 Software AG
7.1.12 Splunk Inc.
7.1.13 Turnberry Solutions
7.1.14 Vitria Technology, Inc
8. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Europe Operational Intelligence Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Europe Operational Intelligence Market is studied from 2018 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Europe Operational Intelligence Market?
The Europe Operational Intelligence Market is growing at a CAGR of 13.2% over the next 5 years.
Who are the key players in Europe Operational Intelligence Market?
Axway, Inc., IFS AB, SAP SE, Schneider Electric, Software AG are the major companies operating in Europe Operational Intelligence Market.
Europe Operational Intelligence Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Europe Operational Intelligence market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Europe Operational Intelligence analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.