The Asia-Pacific regenerative medicines market is expected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2021, from USD 4.7 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 15.04%. Small molecules and biologics show immense potential for the market and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 19%.
Asia-Pacific Regenerative Medicines Market-Market Dynamics
The report details several factors driving and restraining the market, some of which are listed below.
- Technological innovations in stem cell therapy and tissue engineering
- Growing prevalence of bone and joint diseases
- Growing need for orthopedic surgeries
- Increase in awareness
- Advancements in nanotechnology
The market is restrained by regulatory body rules, ethical issues related to regenerative medicines and cost of the treatment.
The market is segmented on the basis of technology into stem cell therapy, biomaterial, and tissue engineering. By type of applications, the market is segmented into bone graft substitutes, osteoarticular diseases, central nervous system, and cardiovascular. Based on geography, the market is segmented into Japan, India, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Athersys Inc.
- Mesoblast Ltd.
- Neo Stem Inc.
- Neuralstem Inc.
- StemCells Inc.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific regenerative medicines market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific regenerative medicines market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is growing and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Asia-Pacific Regenerative Medicine Market
3.2 Current and Future Trends
3.3 Products in the Market
3.4 Market Size and Share Estimation
3.5 Regenerative Medicine Stakeholders
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Drivers
4.1.1 Technological Innovations in Stem Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering
4.1.2 Growing Prevalence of Bone and Joint Diseases
4.1.3 Growing Need for Orthopedic Surgeries Fuels the Need for Regenerative Medicine
4.1.4 Increasing Awareness
4.2 Market Constraints
4.2.1 Regulatory Constraints
4.2.2 Ethical Issues
4.2.3 Cost of Treatment
4.3 Regenerative Medicine Goals and Strategies
4.3.1 Current Markets
4.3.2 Geographic Expansion
4.3.3 New Product Innovation
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry
5. Market Segmentation
5.2 Market Segmentation, By Type of Technology
5.2.1 Stem Cell Therapy
5.2.3 Tissue Engineering
5.3 Market Segmentation, By Applications
5.3.1 Bone Graft Substitutes
5.3.2 Osteoarticular Diseases
5.3.5 Central Nervous System
5.4 Market Segmentation, By Geography
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 New Product Launch
6.2 Market Share Analysis by Key Players
6.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.4 Market Share Analysis
7. Strategies of Potential Companies
7.1 Mesoblast Ltd.
7.2 Athersys Inc.
7.3 Neo Stem Inc.
7.4 StemCells Inc.
7.5 Neuralstem Inc.