Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Countries from around the world are investing in this region. New companies from the region are taking the markets by storm. There is cut-throat competition in the market between home-grown and foreign companies to capture the market. This is where advertisement helps the companies to capture the imagination of the consumers. Digital signage helps in making the advertisements more popular. Therefore, the digital signage market is expected to grow in this region in the future.
Communication has become an important aspect in every field. With the advancements in technology, this has changed the way companies are communicating with their customers. One such way that has seen tremendous growth is signage, which is used to provide information. Digital signage, a subset of signage, uses advanced methods like LCD, LED, OLED, and projections to display content such as digital images, video, streaming media, and information and can be found in public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and corporate buildings. These displays use content management systems that can be run either from personal computers and servers or regional/national media hosting providers.
Touchscreen technologies and near-field communications have provided an impetus to this market. These help in saving costs associated with traditional printed advertisements that are more time-consuming and tedious to implement. Digital signage is increasingly being used across different industry verticals as well as for relaying real-time information at different places. Vendors of both hardware and software are expanding their offerings to meet the high market demand.
Some of the vendors mentioned in the report are:
- ADFLOW Networks
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the Asia-Pacific digital signage market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific digital signage market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the digital signage market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expanding their operations
- Investors who are willing to invest in this market
- Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
- Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings in the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Augmenting Demand for OLED Displays
3.2.2 Enhancement of Brand Awareness and Perception
3.2.3 Technological Advancements and Infrastructure Expansions
3.2.4 Cost Optimization and ROI
3.3 Market Restraints
3.3.1 High Initial Investments
3.3.2 Lack of Standardization
3.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Technology Snapshot
4.1 New Product Innovations
4.2 3D Screens
4.4 Multi-Screen Capabilities
4.5 High-End Processors Enabling Digital Image Processing
5. Asia-Pacific Digital Signage Market Segmentation and Forecast (2016-2022)
5.1 By Product
5.1.2 Menu Boards
5.1.3 Bill Boards
5.1.4 Sign Boards
5.2 By Type
188.8.131.52 LCD/LED Displays
184.108.40.206 OLED Displays
220.127.116.11 Projection Equipment
18.104.22.168 Media Players
22.214.171.124 Mount Accessories
126.96.36.199 Content Management Software
188.8.131.52 Edge Server Software
184.108.40.206 Distribution & Scheduling Software
220.127.116.11 Installation & Training
5.3 By Applications
5.4 By Country
5.4.4 South Korea
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
6.1 Atmel Corporation
6.2 STMicroelectronics, N.V.
6.3 Texas Instruments, Inc.
6.4 Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
6.5 Microchip Technology, Inc.
6.6 Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
6.7 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6.8 Future Electronics, Inc.
6.9 Honeywell International, Inc.
6.10 Infineon Technologies AG
6.11 Analog Devices, Inc.
6.12 Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
6.13 Semtech Corporation
6.14 Rohm Company Limited
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investor Outlook
8. Future of Asia-Pacific Digital Signage Market