Asia-Pacific is the third-biggest market for alcoholic drinks after North America and Europe. China and India, host to world’s 37% of the population are huge markets for alcoholic drinks. Stable economy and reducing taboo related to alcohol consumption has spurred up the demand for these products and in turn augmenting the need for efficient packaging solutions. The manufacturers of alcoholic drinks are also modifying their offerings to cater to the needs of a wide range of social class.
The increase in consumer spending towards recreational activities and growth in social acceptance has led to a sustained increase in the demand for alcoholic drink products impacting the packaging market. Packaging has played an important role, with a wide range of offerings by alcoholic drink manufacturers contributing to the market growth. Even though glass is the major material used for packaging, plastic packaging for alcoholic beverages is also available in some of the developing countries. Apart from these, metal cans and PET bottles are also being used for alcoholic drinks packaging.
The social class differences like the ones between the upper-middle class, middle class and the rural population consumption patterns are driving the demand for packaging solutions. The demand for packaging solutions for different alcoholic drinks like wine, whiskey, beer, vodka and others will continue to witness growth in the near future. The robust retail market and improving economic activity will drive Asia-Pacific alcoholic drinks packaging market.
What the report will offer?
- Market definition for the Asia-Pacific alcoholic drinks packaging market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific alcoholic drinks packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Infographic view of the competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets, current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific alcoholic drinks packaging market on a regional scale.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Opportunities in the Alchoholic drinks packaging market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Model
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or Services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among the existing Competitors
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Asia Pacific Alchoholic drinks Packaging market- Segmentation by Primary Material
7. Asia Pacific Alchoholic drinks Packaging market- Segmentation by Alchoholic products
7.4 Ready to Drink (RTD)
8. Asia Pacific Alchoholic drinks Packaging market- Segmentation by Product type
8.2 Metal Cans
9. Competitive Analysis
9.1 Amcor Ltd.
9.2 Mondi PLC
9.3 Ball Corporation
9.4 Rexam PLC
9.5 Saint Gobain S.A.
9.6 Tetra Laval
9.7 Crown Holdings Incorporated
9.9 Krones AG
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Asia Pacific Alchoholic drinks Packaging market