The Vietnam compound feed industry recorded a revenue of USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period (2017-2022). The market has many global as well as regional players, mainly in the animal feed business, and this market constitutes a minor share in terms of their product portfolio, sales and volume
Pork contributes largely to the protein intake for the Vietnamese. It is also the fastest growing sub-sector in Vietnamese agriculture. Swine feed accounted for 41% of the total market share. Aqua feed is the fastest growing segment in the region, due to increased consumption and export of seafood.
Vietnam's erstwhile traditional livestock production industry has been adopting integrated methods. The average diet of the population is witnessing the inclusion of more meat. The sale of processed meat products is also expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% from 2017 to 2022. Although about 30% of the compound feed is imported in the country, the government has introduced measures to reduce imports and increase domestic production. All these factors are expected to drive the compound feed industry in the country.
In this report, the Vietnam compound feed market is segmented by type of feed and animal type. Market size and forecast are provided for each of these regions in the report. Major players in the compound feed market are Cargill (U.S.), ADM (U.S.), Nutreco NV (The Netherlands) and Charoen Pokphand (Thailand), among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Vietnamese compound food market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Vietnamese compound food market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming, and identification of regions that are still untapped
1.2. Definition of the market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. VIETNAM COMPOUND FEED MARKET – OVERVIEW
4. GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS
4.1. Livestock Industry Trend
4.2. Meat Industry Trend
4.3. Price Trend Analysis
4.4. Threshold Matters of the Industry
4.5. Factors Affecting the Global Market
4.6. Porter's Analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining power of Buyers
4.6.2. Bargaining power of Suppliers
4.6.3. Degree of Competition
4.6.4. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.5. Threat of Substitutes
4.7. Global Regulatory Environment - Impact Analysis
4.8. Value Chain Analysis
5. VIETNAM'S SHARE IN THE ASIA-PACIFIC COMPOUND FEED MARKET
6. VIETNAMESE COMPOUND FEED MARKET - BY ANIMAL TYPE (Trends and Future Outlook)
6.1. Ruminant feed
6.2. Swine feed
6.3. Poultry feed
6.4. Fish feed
6.5. Other animals
7. VIETNAMESE COMPOUND FEED MARKET - BY INGREDIENT TYPE (Trends and Future Outlook)
7.2 Fishmeal and Fishoil
7.3 Oilseeds and Derivavtives
8. KEY PLAYERS' PROFILES - GLOBAL
8.1. Charoen Pokphand (Thailand)
8.2. Cargill Inc. (U.S.)
8.3. Land O Lakes Purina (U.S.)
8.4. Alltech Inc. (U.S.)
8.5. Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
8.6. New Hope Group (China)
8.7. Wen's Group (China)
8.8. ForFarmers (The Netherlands)
8.9. Miratorg Agribusiness Holding (Russia)
8.10. Kyodo Shiryo Company (Japan)
8.11. Sodrugestvo Group (Russia)
8.12. DeKalb Feeds (U.S.)
8.13. De Hues (The Netherlands)
8.14. Ballance Agri-Nutrients (New Zealand)
8.15. Heiskell & Co. (U.S.)
8.16. Kent Feeds (U.S.)
8.17. Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia)
8.18. Zheng DA International Group (China)
8.19. Ewos Group (Norway)
8.20. Nutreco NV (The Netherlands)
9. LIST OF VIETNAM-BASED COMPOUND FEED COMPANIES