Brazil’s wireless sensors market is expected to grow to USD 0.039 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 15.29% over the period 2016-2021. The growth of Brazil’s wireless sensors market is currently being hindered by the maturity of the end-user segment and environmental impact on sensors. Manufacturers focus on investing in R&D activities to improve accuracy and reliability. Further, industry participants emphasize product differentiation in order to avoid price competition. Brazil accounted for around 28% market share of the Latin American wireless sensors market in 2014 and is estimated to have the second highest market share in Latin America during the forecast period.
Wireless sensors are used in factory settings for data monitoring, flow of production, and other similar functions as well as in building automation, defense, and other industries like material handling and food and beverage. The increasing quest for new energy sources, renewable energy development, government regulations, and rapid technological advancements are the key drivers that are making the wireless sensors market to grow lucratively. They are also a vital component in smart grids for remote monitoring of transformers and power lines where they are put into service to monitor line temperature and weather conditions.
Brazil’s wireless sensors market is segmented on the basis of type (temperature, pressure, surveillance, leak, flow, humidity, chemical, position, and others), and industry (energy, manufacturing, healthcare, defense, transportation, banking, retail, and others).
This report gives a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Brazil’s wireless sensors market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Emerson Process Management (US)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Texas Instruments (US)
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for wireless sensors in Brazil along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for Brazil’s wireless sensors market with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect Brazil’s wireless sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Adoption of Wireless Technologies (especially in harsh environments)
4.2.2 Emergence of Smart Factory Concepts (Industrial Automation)
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Bandwidth Contraints and Compatibility Issues due to Variety of Standards
4.4 Market Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Forces
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Technology Snapshot
5.1 Type of Technology
5.1.2 WiFi & Wlan
6. Brazil Wireless Sensors Market Segmentation
6.1 By Type of Sensor
6.1.5 Chemical & Gas
6.1.6 Position& Proximity
6.2 By Industry
6.2.3 Aerospace & Defence
6.2.4 Energy & Power
6.2.5 Oil & Gas
6.2.6 Food & Beverage
7. Company Profiles - Brazil
8. Investment Outlook
9. Future of Brazil Wireless Sensors Market