The Asia-Pacific Human Machine Interface Market was valued at USD 778.93 million in 2017, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 1529.39 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.0%, over the forecast period.
The growth of the market is mainly due to the rapid economic growth in the developing nations of Asia-Pacific and large investment in automation to reduce production costs.
HMI provides operational process information to the operator or the user, enabling interaction between humans and machines and for machines to receive and execute the operator’s control instructions. HMI increases the efficiency of the user and secures the data. Though initial high costs associated with deploying such products act as a challenge to its growth, HMIs are not limited to the manufacturing enterprises. They are being increasingly used by various enterprises operating in industry verticals like energy, healthcare, and defense. HMI solutions have evolved a lot over the years and continue to take inspiration from consumer products. Features such as recognition of hand gestures, 3D-style graphics, icon-based navigations, etc. are being incorporated to create user-friendly and intuitive user interfaces.
Some of the factors driving the market include:
- Increasing usage in industrial automation
- Most enterprises are now moving towards mobility
- Benefits of efficiency and data security
The high initial costs restrain the market.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Asia-Pacific Human Machine Interface Market for the period 2016 to 2021, covering various aspects of the industry, technologies, and regional trends contributing towards the growth of this market. The report will be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations, and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade. It is an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers, and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered. The report contains a wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
Major Players:ABB Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc.,Mitsubishi Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Co., Texas Instruments Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Siemens Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Atlas Copco AB, Eaton Corporation, Beijer Electronics Group AB, Microchip Technology Inc., Advantech Co. Ltd, and Toshiba Corporation among others
What the Report Offers
- Market definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Study Deliverables
2. Research Approach And Methodology
2.1 Study Assumptions
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Research Phases
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Applications of Human Machine Interface Systems
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4 32.3 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
5.1 Introduction to Market Dynamics
5.2 Factors Driving the Market
5.2.1 Increasing Penetration of Industrial Automation
5.2.2 Move towards Mobility
5.3 Factors Restraining the Market
5.3.1 Higher Initial Costs
6. Industry Policies
7. Asia-Pacific HMI Product Market by Type of Offering - USD billion (2016 - 2021)
8. Asia-Pacific HMI Market by End-User Industry - USD billion (2016 - 2021)
8.2 Food and Beverage
8.5 Oil and Gas
8.6 Metal and Mining
9. Asia-Pacific HMI Market by Countries â€ Asia-Pacific - USD billion (2016 - 2021)
9.1.4 South Korea
9.1.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10. Company Profiles of HMI Market
10.1 ABB Ltd
10.2 Honeywell International Inc.
10.3 Rockwell Automation Inc.
10.4 Mitsubishi Corporation
10.5 Schneider Electric SE
10.6 Emerson Electric Co.
10.7 General Electric Co.
10.8 Texas Instruments Inc.
10.9 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
10.10 Siemens Corporation
10.11 Robert Bosch GmbH
10.12 Atlas Copco AB
10.13 Eaton Corporation
10.14 Beijer Electronics Group AB
10.15 Microchip Technology Inc.
10.16 Advantech Co. Ltd
10.17 Toshiba Corporation
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future of Asia-Pacific Human Machine Interface Market