The Asia-Pacific safety drives & motors market is expected to grow to USD 1.18 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 7.19% over the period 2016 - 2021. Integrated safety functions of safety drives & motors continue to be popular to meet the growing demands of modern infrastructure, efficient energy consumption, and climate-friendly solutions. The safety drives & motors also help achieve shorter downtimes, enhance productivity, and have low maintenance and setup costs.
The Asian market saw a moderate growth even after slow economic growth in China. The positive economic outlook and growth of manufacturing industries in some of the major economies like India, China, and South Korea are driving the demand for safety drives & motors in the region. Regulations and focus of different governments towards the workplace and worker safety is providing impetus to this market. Enterprises too are willing to adopt such solutions, which helps in meeting the regulatory norms and bring down industrial accidents.
The Asia-Pacific safety drives & motors market is broadly segmented based on types, end-user industry, and geography. As per types, the market has been segmented into AC drives and DC drives. Similarly, based on end-users, the market has been categorized into various segments such as manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, industrial, and others.
Some of the market players mentioned in the report are:
- ABB Limited
- Rockwell Automation
- SIGMATEK Safety Systems
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for Asia-Pacific safety drives and motors market along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for Asia-Pacific safety drives and motors market, with region-specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific safety drives and motors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
2.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
2.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
2.4 Industry Policies
3. Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Industry Safety Standards
3.2.2 Demand for Safe Equipment
3.2.3 Flexible Functionality
3.2.4 High Degree of Cost-Effectiveness
3.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Asia-Pacific Safety Drives & Motors Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts, and Trends
5.1 Asia-Pacific Safety Drives Market - Segmented by Applications
5.1.1 AC Drives
5.1.2 DC Drives
5.2 Asia-Pacific Safety Motors Market - Segmented by Categories
5.2.1 Category 2
5.2.2 Category 3
5.3 Asia-Pacific Safety Motors Market - Segmented by Types
5.3.1 Increased Safety Motors
5.3.2 Explosion/Flame Proof Motors
5.4 Asia-Pacific Market - Segmented By End-Users
5.4.1 Energy & Power
5.4.4 Petroleum & Chemical Industry
5.4.6 Food & Beverages
5.4.7 Oil & Gas
5.5 Asia-Pacific Market – Segmented by Country
5.5.5 South Korea
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Rockwell Automation
7.2 SIGMATEK Safety Systems
7.3 ABB Limited
7.12 CG Asia-Pacific
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9. Future of Asia-Pacific Safety & Motors Drives Market