Teeth Whitening News
- In April 2022, GSK Consumer Healthcare launched Sensodyne Nourish, a toothpaste enriched with bioactive minerals to nourish and strengthen teeth for a healthy mouth and protect them from sensitivity.
- In January 2022, Colgate-Palmolive Company and 3Shape partnered to introduce the Colgate Illuminator, a tailored-to-patient teeth whitening tool for catering the dental clinics across the United States.
Get full market coverage in this industry. Download Sample Report.
Related Medical Devices Industry News
- October 2022: Saudi Arabian company AZDEF launched an MRI safety awareness campaign that began with the Advanced Safety Training Seminar, which was held in Dubai in partnership with the Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- January 2022: Saudi Arabia's Sanad Charitable Association raised awareness of childhood cancer through its campaign launched under the slogan 'Sanad for Our Children.' Awareness of childhood cancer targets the families of those brave children. It informs them about how they can detect the symptoms or onset of the disease, thus positively impacting the market.
- August 2022: Natera Inc. filed a pre-submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its panorama non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT) as part of the Q-Sub process. The company filed its pre-submission in June 2022 for fetal chromosomal aneuploidies and 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- July 2022: Genetic Technologies Limited acquired EasyDNA as the company expanded the availability on its websites of Carrier Testing and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT) in Europe.
- May 2023: Smith+Nephew announced its PICO Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems have received an Innovative Technology contract from Vizient, Inc. The contract was awarded based on the PICO Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems recommendation by hospital experts who serve on one of Vizient's member-led councils.
- January 2022: Smith & Nephew announced a new indication for use for its PICO 7 and PICO 14 single-use negative pressure wound therapy systems. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared the systems for use on closed surgical incisions to reduce the incidence of wounds.
- In July 2022, Lutronic's aesthetic laser device, DermaV was cleared for marketing in South Africa. DermaV is an Nd: YAG laser surgical instrument for use in plastic surgery and in dermatology, and it is equipped with long-pulsed 532nm and Nd: YAG 1064nm wavelength bands.
- In March 2022, Allergan Aesthetics launched HArmonyCa with lidocaine in South Africa. HArmonyCa dermal filler is designed to restore facial volume and correct deficiencies by promoting the generation of natural endogenous collagen.
- May 2023: LANXESS stated that the broad-spectrum disinfectant Rely+On Virkon has proven effective against the yeast Candida auris. Thus, it can be used as a disinfectant in healthcare and institutional facilities where infection with the drug-resistant yeast is either demonstrated, indeed suspected, or should be prevented immediately.
- April 2023: SC Johnson launched the FamilyGuard Brand Disinfectant Spray, a lineup of disinfectant formulas created to help protect families against germs by disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces.
- In January 2022, Owen Mumford announced that it received approval for its UniSafe 1mL safety device for pre-filled syringes in Asia. In Europe, regulatory approval has also been granted for UniSafe 1mL, and the product is now available on the market as a combination product with a drug for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- In January 2021, Aurobindo Pharma Limited received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) to manufacture and market Naloxone HCl Injection Prefilled Syringe 2 mg/2 mL.
- In April 2023, the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) opened a new Urology Center in Premier Medical Plaza in West Little Rock, United States. The new Urology Center offers specialized treatment for complex kidney stones, reconstruction of the urinary system, and men's health, specifically erectile dysfunction, along with top-quality routine urology services, including bladder scanning and others.
- In January 2022, ClariusMobile Health introduced a third-generation product line of high-performance handheld wireless ultrasound scanners for all medical specialists, including ClariusHD3 in the United States. ClariusHD3 is a pocket-sized scanner that can be used for the detection of multi-specialty disorders including sag bladder prostate, and others.
- October 2022: PharmNXT Biotech launched its first integrated manufacturing unit in Pune to provide single-use bioprocessing solutions. With this launch, the facility addresses the challenges to biologics manufacturing in India.
- October 2022: Single Use Support GmbH, an Austrian solution provider, expanded its product portfolio with new single-use bioprocess containers under the brand name IRIS. This expansion assists the company in the robust storage and shipping of drug substances with IRIS single-use bags in RoSS Shell.
- In February 2023: Parkway Laboratories launched a new test profile, Thyroid Screen in Pregnancy (code: TSP) into their profile. The new test profile components are the same as the components within the thyroid screen basic (code: TS1) profile but with a trimester-specific reference interval.
- In January 2023: Cipla announced the launch of Cippoint, a point-of-care testing device. It offers testing of such parameters as thyroid function, cardiac markers, and inflammation.
- April 2023: Thermo Fisher Scientific expanded its capabilities from development to commercial manufacturing in France. The early development hub includes a 430 sq m (4,600 sq ft) research and development facility for pre-clinical, non-GMP operations and expanded good manufacturing practices (GMP) facilities.
- February 2022: The analytical testing services laboratories of the Center for Breakthrough Medicines (CBM) were established to provide the most complete testing capabilities in the sector. These essential service provisions address expanding capacity requirements in the cell & gene therapy business, which is highly supply-constrained.