The issue of air quality conditions and atmospheric pollution in the Middle East and Africa region can be addressed through consideration of the energy production and energy consumption pattern. Air pollution constitutes loss on GNP of many countries in the region. The region is now suffering from weak institutional capabilities and lack of control.
Asia-Pacific is poised to lead the air quality control systems market in the coming decade, as a result of increased rate of industrialization and countrys strict policies on air pollution. The region will be followed by North America and Europe in terms of market demand. Also, decent market opportunity exists in developing countries such as India and Middle East countries.
Environmental pollution has become an urgent problem these days. One of the biggest pollution causes is dust. Air pollution control equipment together with successful urban planning can clean the air that we breathe as well as decrease the damage that is carried out to the environment. Aside from new technologically advanced equipment, the search for alternative fuel sources is helping as well. Some regulations and laws have been put into the place in order to ensure that industrial plants along with other industries with high emission make use of the equipment so that you could control the issue.
To improve air quality, it is important for governments, industry and the public to understand the interconnected components of an air quality management system.
Machines that will be used to minimize particle matter incorporate electrostatic precipitators, dust cyclones and wet scrubbers. One recent technology in air quality control systems especially in wet scrubbers is, removing pollutants in gas streams when they pass by way of a cleaning liquid. As a rule, these wet scrubbers are used in industries as fertilizers, steel and acid plants.
Electrostatic precipitators are considered to be air cleaners which use the force as a way to remove particle matter in gases using electrostatic charge. These air pollution control systems are very effective and very powerful. As a rule, they are used to control particle emissions in mills and coal electrical plants.
Increased rate of industrialization, governments strict policies on pollution control are major factors driving the market. On the flip side, several constitutional barriers and growth in renewable energy usage which is pollution free are major threats to the demand growth.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for the Air Quality Control Systems along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the Middle East and Africa air quality control systems Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a country and regional scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the regions air quality control systems market on both country and regional scale.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends & Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Air Quality Control Systems Value Chain Analysis
6. Middle East & Africa Air Quality Control Systems Market, by Geography
6.1 Saudi Arabia
6.1.1 Market Overview
6.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
6.2 South Africa
6.2.1 Market Overview
6.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
6.3.1 Market Overview
6.3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6.4.1 Market Overview
6.4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
7. Middle East & Africa Air Quality Control Systems Market Analysis, by Application
7.1 Power Generation Industry
7.1.1 Market Overview
7.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
7.2 Cement Industry
7.2.1 Market Overview
7.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
7.3 Iron & Steel Industry
7.3.1 Market Overview
7.3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
7.4 Chemical Industry
7.4.1 Market Overview
7.4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
7.5.1 Market Overview
7.5.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
8. Middle East & Africa Air Quality Control Systems Market Analysis, by Type
8.1 Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP)
8.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
8.2 Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD)
8.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
8.3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
8.4 Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Systems
8.4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
8.5 Fabric Filters (FF)
8.5.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
8.6.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
9. Key Company Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Financials**, Recent Developments)
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
**Subject to Availability on Public Domain