Latin America Programmatic Advertising Industry Overview
|Study Period:||2018 - 2028|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market Analysis
The Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.31% over the forecast period (2022 - 2027). The market for programmatic advertising in Latin America is expanding swiftly and will do so in the following years. With the increase in digitalization of customers and increased demand for a more connected experience, the studied market is expected to grow.
- Programmatic Advertising is a highly automated form of advertising that makes the best use. One of the advantages of programmatic advertising is that it lets users buy and sell internet advertising stock by using a machine or a product, which propels the market growth.
- Consumers have been utilizing various connected platforms such as connected TV, smartphones, and many more for entertainment, news, and mainstream content as well as the internet. Agencies and brands have been implementing direct advertising as consumers respond to ads that are for brands that show their purpose.
- Further, the increase in the adoption of smartphones across the region is also a major contribution to the rise of programmatic advertisement across the region. Also, developments in programmatic that make things faster and less complicated will help empower service providers to develop a more streamlined approach to analyzing and sharing knowledge.
- The Covid-19 pandemic had a positive effect on the Programmatic Advertising Market in Latin America as businesses and organizations are switching to digital advertising methods in the wake of the global lockdown imposed in the region.
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Industry Segments
Programmatic Advertising is the utilization of software to buy digital advertising. This automation makes transactions efficient and more effective, streamlining the process and consolidating your digital advertising efforts in one technology platform.
The Latin America Programmatic Advertisement Market is segmented By Trading Platform (Real-Time Bidding, Private Marketplace Guaranteed, Automated Guaranteed, and Unreserved Fixed-rate), By Advertising Media (Digital Display and Mobile Display), and By Enterprise size (SMBs and Large Enterprises). The scope of the study tracks the impact of covid-19 on the studied market.
|By Trading Platform|
|Real Time Bidding (RTB)|
|Private Marketplace Guaranteed|
|By Advertising Media|
|By Enterprise size|
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market according to our research experts:
Growth of Digital Media Advertisement Due to Increased Use of Data
- Programmatic advertising refers to real-time bidding, which means multiple advertisers bidding for advertising at the same spot whenever an ad inventory is available using machine-to-machine automation of advertising and media transactions.
- Streaming is a medium that has gained the outright support of the community in Latin America. The SVOD (subscription video-on-demand) variant is the most popular kind. According to Sherlock Communications, the Latin American SVOD audience grew 40% between 2019 to 2021.
- With the increase in e-commerce across the region, brands and companies are adopting retail digital media advertising as a marketing strategy to reach their customers with the right message at the right time.
- With every interaction between the consumer and advertiser, there is a lot of data being generated. This generated data comprises customer interests, decisions, points of contact, activities relative to those moments of engagement, perceived needs, the key demographic and behavioral background, and many more. Such data serves as a robust platform to build insights about customers and create personalized marketing content.
- Advertisers, media agencies and media owners can utilize the data and audiences available to match data to campaign objectives, enhance creativity using audience data, optimise campaign performance using campaign data, gain insights and make decisions.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Mobile Programmatic Advertisements to Drive the Market Growth
- Mobile Programmatic Advertisement refers to the automated process of buying, selling, and displaying mobile ads. Mobile Ads include mobile banner ads, mobile video ads, mobile native ads, and many more.
- Mobile Programmatic necessitates cooperation between the Demand-side platform (DSP) and supply-side platform (SSP) and automates mobile programmatic advertising. Mobile Programmatic advertising will define the characteristics according to which the system needs to target audiences, such as geolocation, operational system, type of smartphone of your target audience, and many more.
- Mobile Programmatic Advertising provides precise targeting, which allows advertisers to reach their specific audience in real-time and dictate the right audience using certain metrics and demographics.
- Latin America is one of the fastest growing regions in terms of mobile penetration in the world. According to the GSMA, the number of unique mobile subscribers in Latin America is expected to reach nearly 450 million by the end of 2021 and increase to 485 million by 2025.
- The smartphone adoption rates are growing steadily, laying a firm basis for regional programmatic advertisement. Mobile video usage is rising in Latin America in countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico. These countries have witnessed an increase in online video watching on mobile as people find entertainment, information, and inspiration through mobile video, and marketers leverage it to connect with the audience.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market Competitor Analysis
The Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market is moderately competitive. The market appears to be moderately concentrated, with players adopting key strategies like mergers, acquisitions, and service innovation. Some of the major players in the market are InMobi, Smartyads, Jampp, Bidmind, etc. Some of the recent developments are:
- July 2022: Entravision, a global advertising solutions, media, and technology company, announced that it had become the Authorized Sales Partner of Meta in Honduras and El Salvador. This expansion within Latin America will enable the company to provide companies with strategic support, creative expertise, and content development.
- July 2022: Globale Media, the AI-driven mobile advertising platform, has launched GMX - a programmatic self-serve cloud-based platform. GMX will offer advanced targeting such as gender-based, geo-fencing, age-based, campaign scheduling, device type, and many more. This tool gives advertisers complete control over their strategy and thereby helps them to generate revenue, create engaging experiences and connect with the audience.
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market Top Players
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market Recent Developments
- July 2022: Place Exchange, a supply-side platform for programmatic out-of-home media, has expanded into major markets in Latin America, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, and Peru. The expansion allows marketers access to more than 9,000 digital-out-of-home screens from media companies such as Billboard Planet, Brapex, Doohmain, LatinAD, OLA Media, and many more.
- April 2022: Hivestack, an independent, programmatic digital out-of-home (DOOH) ad tech company, partnered with Clear Channel Outdoor LatAm, an out-of-home (OOH) media advertising company in Latin America. This partnership enables the integration of Clear Channel LatAm’s premium DOOH inventory into the Hivestack Supply Side Platform (SSP), and will be available programmatically via Private Marketplace (PMP) deals through the Hivestack Demand Side Platform (DSP), as well as leading omnichannel DSPs who are integrated into Hivestack’s platform
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definitions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Stakeholder Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness-Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 on the Programmatic Advertising Market in Latin America
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growth of Digital Media Advertisement
5.1.2 Better use of Data for Programmatic Advertising
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Lack of Skilled personel in Programmatic Advertisement
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Trading Platform
6.1.1 Real Time Bidding (RTB)
6.1.2 Private Marketplace Guaranteed
6.1.3 Automated Guaranteed
6.1.4 Unreserved Fixed-rate
6.2 By Advertising Media
6.2.1 Digital Display
6.2.2 Mobile Display
6.3 By Enterprise size
6.3.2 Large Enterprises
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.8 Integral Ad Science, Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of the Market
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market is studied from 2018 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market?
The Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.34% over the next 5 years.
Who are the key players in Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market?
SmartyAds, Jampp Inc., BidMind, Adsmovil, MediaMath are the major companies operating in Latin America Programmatic Advertising Market.
Latin America Programmatic Advertising Industry Reports
In-depth industry statistics and market share insights of the Latin America Programmatic Advertising sector for 2020, 2021, and 2022. The Latin America Programmatic Advertising research report provides a comprehensive outlook of the market size and an industry growth forecast for 2023 to 2028. Available to download is a free sample file of the Latin America Programmatic Advertising report PDF.