The Latin America pressure sensors market is projected to reach USD 0.26 billion by 2018 growing at a CAGR of 1.05% over the period 2014-2020. The Latin America pressure sensors market is driven by the increasing demand from the automotive segment that uses pressure sensors for various applications such as TPMS and exhaust gas pressure of EGR System. Government regulations mandating the use of pressure sensors in automobiles have also contributed to the growth in demand for pressure sensors. Significant reduction in the cost of these sensors also acts as a key driver for the growth of the market.
The pressure sensors market is dominated by piezoresistive and capacitive sensors as they are heavily used in automotive, medical, petrochemical, oil and gas industries. Optical and resonant solid-state sensors are projected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period due to their applications in hazardous environments. Technological advancements and nanotechnology applications are the future opportunities for pressure sensor market.
The Latin America pressure sensors market is segmented on the basis of technology and end-user industry. Brazil and Argentina are the main contributors to the pressure sensor market in Latin America. This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis, market segments, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry. Some of the leading suppliers of proximity sensors mentioned in the report are:
- Honeywell International
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Infineon Technologies
- Panasonic Corporation
What the report offers
- Market definition for Latin America pressure sensors market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Latin America pressure sensors market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Latin America pressure sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Growth in the most prominent end-user verticals such as automotive and healthcare industry.
3.2.2 Increasing adoption of the MEMS and NEMS systems in the industry
3.2.3 Emphasis on miniaturization and integration of advanced technology in products.
3.3 Restraints in the Market
3.3.1 High cost associated with sensing products.
3.4 Opportunities in the Market
3.4.1 Evolution of Smart Infrastructure Concepts across Industries
3.4.2 Role of Sensors in realizing a completely automated environment.
3.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
3.6.5 Existing Competitive Rivalry in the Market
3.7 Industry Policies
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Market Segmentation and Forecast
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Technology
5.2.6 Resonant Solid State
5.3 By Application
5.3.2 Consumer Electronics
5.3.4 Oil & Gas
5.3.6 Environmental & Utlility Monitoring Applications
5.4 Latin America
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.2 Honeywell International Inc.
6.3 Infineon Technologies AG
6.4 NXP Semiconductor N.V.
6.5 Denso Corporation
6.6 ST Microelectronics NV
6.7 Omron Corporation
6.8 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
6.9 Emerson Electric Company
6.10 Measurement Specialities, Inc.
6.11 Kavlico Corporation
6.12 Analog Devices, Inc.
6.13 Siemens AG
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investment Outlook
8. Future of Pressure Sensors Market