Market Trends of Americas 3D Metrology Industry
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Americas 3D Metrology Market according to our research experts:
Changing Product Designs and Growing Investments in Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 is a new phase of the industrial revolution, which has linked the manufacturing sector and information technology.
- The Industry provides transparency across all aspects of business which can be enabled by an interconnected technological infrastructure built on recent developments in high-speed mobile internet, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, automation, use of big data analytics, and the internet of things (IoT), and cloud technology.
- The wave of transformation is ongoing with important implications for industrial development, skills requirement, global value chains, and efforts of countries to attract investment in Industry 4.0 effectively.
- The robots used in manufacturing plants are integrated with in-line inspection systems to provide real-time data analysis measurements. This enables easy measuring in the measurement labs and frequent quality testing. The advent of the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) is fueling the adoption of automation and in-line metrology.
- For instance, In February 2021, ABB ltd launched SWIFT cobot, a collaborative robot family wi safety measures and ease of use with speed for various applications, including manufacturing and logistics.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
United States to hold largest Market share
- The presence of numerous automobile manufacturers such as Ford Motors, General Motors, research institutes, and huge semi-conductor corporations in the region has enlarged the demand for 3-Dimensional metrology equipment, along With a strong presence of pharmaceutical, automotive, and aerospace equipment manufacturers, the United States leads the region's 3D metrology market.
- Moreover, at present, there is a wide range of metrology products available in the market which are being utilized individually or in combination for different purposes such as 3D measurement, quality control, inspection, reverse engineering, and product quality optimization in the production processes. This wide range of applications is projected to help the metrology services market and gain valuation across the country.
- Furthermore, the 3D metrology market has witnessed growth in the united states due to the increased usage of 3D metrology in various power generation and industrial applications such as raw casting, forging inspection, mold & die design, and inspection of power generation components. For instance, In August 2021, Nikon Corporation announced a strategic collaboration with US firm Aeva Technologies, Inc. to use Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) technology in industrial and automation applications.
- The metrology services market in the region is prognosticated to gain sizable business opportunities during the forecast period, owing to a surge in industrialization and robust automotive industry in the region.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report