Market Size of Americas 3D Metrology Industry
|Study Period||2018 - 2028|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Data Period||2023 - 2028|
|Historical Data Period||2018 - 2021|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Americas 3D Metrology Market Analysis
The Americas 3D Metrology Market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period (2022-2027). The growing changes in product designs and investments in industry 4.0 and demand for the Adoption of in-line solutions and Technological advancements are driving the growth of the 3D Metrology market.
- The growing use of 3D data for modeling and analysis in various industries and increased research and development (R&D) investments in 3D metrology is expected to grow the 3D metrology market.
- The development of 3D measurement solutions, portable CMM, robot-mounted optical CMM scanners, cloud-based software application platforms, and dimensional metrology services led to high growth in the market.
- 3D metrology solutions are widely used across consumer and industrial electronics sectors to ensure the quality of parts and products, ranging from actuators, smartphone enclosures, and lead frames to sensors, speakers, smart home devices, and white goods; for instance, PCM Innovation has built BuildIT Metrology Software which is a CAD-to-part inspection solution that enables quick and easy dimensional verification of manufactured parts and assemblies for tool building, assembly, alignment, process automation, reverse engineering, and quality control.
- Small- and medium-sized enterprises are facing cost issues while setting up a 3D metrology facility as it includes measuring equipment cost, installation cost, and maintenance cost, which is an extensive investment for enterprises.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak has had a significant impact on the CMM value chain, the energy and power industries, as well as the aerospace industry, are experiencing low demand, which is expected to continue in the short term due to the global slowdown.