Europe Jackup Rig Market Size

Statistics for the 2023 & 2024 Europe Jackup Rig market size, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Europe Jackup Rig size report includes a market forecast to 2029 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry size analysis as a free report PDF download.

Market Size of Europe Jackup Rig Industry

Single User License

$4750

Team License

$5250

Corporate License

$8750

Book before:
Europe Jackup Rig Market Summary
Study Period 2019 - 2029
Base Year For Estimation 2023
Forecast Data Period 2024 - 2029
Historical Data Period 2019 - 2022
CAGR > 6.10 %
Market Concentration Medium

Major Players

Europe Jackup Rig Market Major Players

*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order

setting-icon

Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?

Single User License

$4750

Team License

$5250

Corporate License

$8750

Book before:

Europe Jackup Rigs Market Analysis

The European jack-up rig market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 6.1% over the forecast period.

The Europe jack-up market was adversely affected by COVID-19 due to disruptions in the supply chain and oil price crashes. However, the market rebounded in 2021.

  • Factors such as increasing demand for modern new rigs and offshore oil and gas activities will likely drive the European jack-up rig market's growth during the forecast period.
  • However, volatile crude oil and gas prices are likely to hinder the market's growth during the forecast period.
  • The EU's energy goals call for 32% clean and sustainable power generation by 2030, leaving 68% for other sources like oil and gas.Hence, Europe's offshore exploration and production are expected to have more potential in the market, which, in turn, is likely to provide an opportunity for jackup rig providers in the future.
  • Norway is expected to dominate the European jackup rig market over the forecast period.

Europe Jackup Rigs Market Size & Share Analysis - Growth Trends & Forecasts (2024 - 2029)