Value chain and Regulatory Environment Analysis of the Compound Feed Market
The production of compound feed is estimated to be around 950 million tonnes globally, and the market is estimated to be worth USD 480 billion in 2013. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.5% in terms of volume during the period 2017-2022. The CAGR of the compound feed additives market is expected to be 4.5% during the forecast period, reaching USD XX million by 2022.
Growing incomes in emerging economies, including China, India, Brazil and Russia, are leading to increased meat consumption, as are demographic factors and economic strengths in both developing and developed countries. Technological innovations in the meat processing industry are augmenting the demand for high-quality meat, thereby driving the companion animal feed market. The increasing cost of raw materials, though restricting the growth of the compound feed market, is promoting the feed additives market.
This report studies the value chain of the compound feed market and analyses the different regulatory environments in various regions that affect the market.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global compound food market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global compound food market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming, and identification of regions that are still untapped
1.2. Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
3.1. Livestock Industry Trend
3.2. Meat Industry Trend
3.3. Price Trend Analysis
3.4. Threshold matters of the Industry
3.5. Factors Affecting the Global Market
3.6. Porter's Analysis
3.6.1. Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.6.2. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.6.3. Degree of Competition
3.6.4. Threat of New Entrants
3.6.5. Threat of Substitutes
3.7. Global Regulatory Environment - Impact Analysis
3.8. Value Chain Analysis
4. KEY PLAYERS' PROFILES
4.1. Charoen Pokphand (Thailand)
4.2. Cargill Inc. (U.S.)
4.3. Land O Lakes Purina (U.S.)
4.4. Alltech Inc. (U.S.)
4.5. Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
4.6. New Hope Group (China)
4.7. Wen’s Group (China)
4.8. ForFarmers (The Netherlands)
4.9. Miratorg Agribusiness Holding (Russia)
4.10. Kyodo Shiryo Company (Japan)
4.11. Sodrugestvo Group (Russia)
4.12. DeKalb Feeds (U.S.)
4.13. De Heus (The Netherlands)
4.14. Ballance Agri-Nutrients (New Zealand)
4.15. Heiskell & Co. (U.S.)
4.16. Kent Feeds (U.S.)
4.17. Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia)
4.18. Zheng DA International Group (China)
4.19. Ewos Group (Norway)
4.20. Nutreco NV (The Netherlands)