Almost 150 million people in the United States are living in areas where the air pollution levels are unhealthy to breathe. Ozone pollution was also worse as 22 of the 25 most polluted cities experienced more high-ozone days in 2010-2012 compared with 2009-2011. The rise in ozone levels was probably driven by warmer temperatures during those years.
Environmental pollution has become an urgent problem these days. One of the biggest pollution causes is dust. Air pollution control equipment together with successful urban planning can clean the air that we breathe as well as decrease the damage that is carried out to the environment. Aside from new technologically advanced equipment, the search for alternative fuel sources is helping as well. Some regulations and laws have been put into the place in order to ensure that industrial plants along with other industries with high emission make use of the equipment so that you could control the issue.
To improve air quality, it is important for governments, industry and the public to understand the interconnected components of an air quality management system.
Machines that will be used to minimize particle matter incorporate electrostatic precipitators, dust cyclones and wet scrubbers. One recent technology in air quality control systems especially in wet scrubbers is, removing pollutants in gas streams when they pass by way of a cleaning liquid. As a rule, these wet scrubbers are used in industries as fertilizers, steel and acid plants.
Electrostatic precipitators are considered to be air cleaners which use the force as a way to remove particle matter in gases using electrostatic charge. These air pollution control systems are very effective and very powerful. As a rule, they are used to control particle emissions in mills and coal electrical plants.
Increased rate of industrialization, governments strict policies on pollution control are major factors driving the market. On the flip side, several constitutional barriers and growth in renewable energy usage which is pollution free are major threats to the demand growth.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for the Air Quality Control Systems along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the United States air quality control systems Market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on the country scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on the country scale.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the United States air quality control systems market on country basis.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Air Quality Control Systems
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Reducing Cost of Electricity
4.1.2 CAPEX Reduction/Scaling Up
4.1.3 Lead Time Reduction
4.1.4 Capacity Factor Increase
4.2.1 Constitutional Barriers
4.2.2 Growth in Renewable Energy Market
4.3.1 Increase in Share of Thermal Energy Production
5. Air Quality Control Systems Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
6. United States Air Quality Control Systems Market Analysis
6.2 Market Demand to 2020
6.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.4 Government Policies and Regulations
7. United States Air Quality Control Systems Market Analysis, by Application
7.2 Power Generation Industry
7.3 Cement Industry
7.4 Iron & Steel Industry
7.5 Chemical Industry
7.6 Health Industry
7.7 Other Industries
8. United States Air Quality Control Systems Market Analysis, by Type
8.2 Electro Static Precipitators
8.3 Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD)
8.5 Nitrogen Control Systems (NOX)
8.6 Fabric Filters
8.7 Mercury Control Systems
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
10.2 Thermax Ltd.
10.3 Foster Wheeler AG
10.4 Babcock & Wilcox Co.
10.5 Ducon Technologies Inc.
10.6 Alstom SA
10.7 Fujian Longking Co.,Ltd.
10.8 Siemens AG
10.9 Gea Bischoff
10.10 Hamon Corporation
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us