The UK’s market for patient care monitoring devices is estimated to be USD XX billion for the year 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX billion by the end of 2021. The CAGR during this period of the forecast is projected to be XX%. Currently, North America is dominating the global market primarily due to the rapid technological advances in this particular region. Europe is the second largest market globally after North America. Larger per capita income is the main reason for this market share domination.
This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and forecast the growth of the patient care monitoring equipment market. Owing to the rapid evolution of the market in the use of medical technology, medical device companies that are able to launch new innovative equipment will be rewarded with huge benefits.
UK Patient Care Monitoring Equipment Market-Market Dynamics
The report details several factors driving and restraining the market. Some of these are listed below.
Some of the key factors contributing to the growth of the market are:
- Increase in the chronic disease population
- Increase in aging population
- Lack of skilled healthcare professional
- Need to contain the average healthcare expenditure
Some of the factors limiting the growth of the market are:
- Resistance from the healthcare industry professionals towards the adoption of the patient monitoring systems
- Lack of proper reimbursement policies
- Stringent regulatory framework
The UK’s patient care monitoring equipment market has been segmented by type of device into care ports, monitors, networking and wireless networks.
What the Report Offers
- Market analysis for the UK’s patient care monitoring equipment market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share for the next 5 years.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
- The report elucidates the situation of patient monitoring equipment around the UK region and studies the markets for different patient monitoring equipment which include the likes of care ports, monitors, networking instruments and wireless network instruments.
- The various applications of patient monitoring devices have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Restraints
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Threats
4. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Degree of competition
4.4 Threat of substitution
4.5 Threat of new entrants
5. Market Segmentation
6. Medical Devices Market - By Type
6.1 Patient Care Monitoring Equipment
6.1.1 By Type of Device
184.108.40.206 Care Ports
220.127.116.11 Wireless Networks
6.1.2 By Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
7.3 New Product Launches
7.4 Recommendations to new market players
8. Company Profiles
LIST OF TABLES
1: UK Patient Care Monitoring Equipment Market Revenue (USD million) (2014-2020)
2: UK Patient Care Monitoring Equipment Market Revenue - By type of device - Care Ports (USD million) (2014-2020)
3: UK Patient Care Monitoring Equipment Market Revenue - By type of device - Monitors (USD million) (2014-2020)
4: UK Patient Care Monitoring Equipment Market Revenue - By type of device - Networking (USD million) (2014-2020)
5: UK Patient Care Monitoring Equipment Market Revenue - By type of device - Wireless Networks (USD million) (2014-2020)