The South America fertilizing machinery market has been estimated at USD X billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD X billion by 2021, with a CAGR of 12.29% during the forecast period. Sensors are now increasingly integrated with advancements to maximise precision. The sale of fertilizing machinery is expected to increase due to the implementation of national policies offering subsidization on machinery (as in Brazil), along with an increase in commodity prices. South American countries like Brazil and Argentina are also growing markets using integrated solutions for higher productive yields. The steady decline in labor requirements in the agricultural sector establishes the fact that these machines are increasingly used to replace labor in the farming process.
Traditional fermentation methods, where the manure is naturally stacked and ret, cause a lot of environmental pollution as they are consumed over a long period and, thereby, contain many contaminating microorganisms. However, a more scientific and holistic method is the use of compost turner, which is the key equipment for producing organic fertilizers. The machine is useful for adding microbial strains to animal manure or any other organic solid wastes. Oxygen is added to the compost by regulating the temperature of the machinery and, thus, pollutants are turned into green organic fertilizers, where the soil can easily absorb these fertilizers.
The South American agricultural equipment scenario is characterized by an active manufacturing and trading industry. Regarding the market share, Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico constitute the major agricultural machinery market in the region. The industry is dominated by the local machinery manufacturing industries, and Brazil is the sixth largest exporter of machinery units. Economic uncertainty in countries like Brazil is a significant concern for the market. However, the availability of an optimized supply chain, experienced labor force, and involvement of FDI in agriculture are some of the driving forces of the South America agricultural machinery market.
Improved crop varieties, better agricultural practices, along with suitable soils and tropical climatic conditions have helped in the large-scale mechanization of agriculture even in the undeveloped interior regions.
The South America fertilizing machinery market has been segmented based on the various types of fertilizing machinery and by geography.
- Dry Fertilizer Spreaders
- Drop Spreaders
- Rotary Spreaders
- Pendulum Spreaders
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market analysis for the South America fertilizing machinery market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a country-wise and regional scale.
- Market definition, along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on country-wise and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the South America fertilizing machinery market on both, country-wise and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach & Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.1 Market Dynamics
4.1.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Fertilizing Machinery by type
5.1.1 Dry Fertilizer Spreaders
5.1.2 Drop Spreaders
5.1.3 Rotary Spreaders
5.2 By Geography
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
6.3 Most Preferred Strategic Approach by Major Companies
7. COMPANY PROFILES
7.1 AGCO Corp. (US)
7.2 Buhler Industries, Inc. (Canada)
7.3 Great Plains Ag (US)
7.4 Deere & Company (John Deere) (US)
7.5 Kuhn Group (France)
7.6 Kverneland Group (Norway)
7.7 Kasco Manufacturing (US)
7.8 Kubota Corporation (Japan)
7.9 CNH Industrial N.V. (UK)
7.10 Iseki & Co., Ltd. (Japan)
7.12 Visser Horti
7.14 Kinze Manufacturing
7.15 Hardi North America
7.16 Dawn Equipment